forum help please?
Started by @Rach
tune

people_alt 40 followers

@Rach

so i need a magic system for my world and i was wondering if this seemed like it was copying too much from Eragon.
So some spells you have to say out loud but as you get stronger in magic you can do some with just a simple motion. the magic weakens you but in a way that relates to the type of magic you used (so if you healed someone your health would decline the amount that their's improved). its a very undeveloped idea because i just came up with it right now but tell me what you think!

Deleted user

IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
Ha ha, just kidding. It is actually very good, what you should do is keep on developing it. Eventually, it will get more and more dissimilar to what it is right now.

@thisusernameisalreadytaken

Inspiration always comes from somewhere and the creator of Eragon had its inspiration about something or someone so if you got inspiration from someone or something don't feel bad about it just try to go your own way and try to create new things. So yeah don't give up man

@Rach

Inspiration always comes from somewhere and the creator of Eragon had its inspiration about something or someone so if you got inspiration from someone or something don't feel bad about it just try to go your own way and try to create new things. So yeah don't give up man

Thanks!