forum Ask my characters some questions
Started by @Matilda-fan
tune

people_alt 49 followers

@Matilda-fan

Penny: I like the color orange because it reminds me of Halloween, which is my favorite holiday!
Olivia: I like the color blue because it's a calm color, and I could definitely use some calming down.
Jacob: I like the color green because it reminds me of nature.

@Matilda-fan

Olivia: Treasury of Robert Frost poems. He was a famous poet back in the day, and his poetry is really descriptive and atmospheric.

@Ocean_rover

Question to all of you… Hve you ever asked your parents what the story behind your names are? If yes, what is it?

@Matilda-fan

Question 1:
Olivia: I read The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time. My favorite genre is poetry, but I really like a good mystery as well!
Question 2:
Penny: My mom said she picked it because she thought it sounded cute (I don't really agree with her though)
Olivia: My parents named me after one of the friends they made when they moved here to America
Jacob: My parents are pretty religious, so they named me after Jacob from the bible.
Question 3:
Penny: Geez, I don't really think about that stuff very often… it's probably to make friends, and be happy
Olivia: Well, there are a lot of theories, but I would settle on having to create your own meaning in life.
Jacob: To try and figure out what you believe.

@TeamMezzo group

Olivia: I read The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time. My favorite genre is poetry, but I really like a good mystery as well!

Nice! Mark is one of my favorite authors!

@Sugar-Lover

Penny - what is your philosophy of life?
Jacob - do you have a phrase you find yourself using often, almost like a catchphrase, if so what is it?
Olivia - what was your first kiss like? Or if you haven’t had it, how do you imagine it to go down?

Here are some questions. I just randomly assigned them to characters. You can answer them differently or have all of them answer, I just thought those were thought provoking questions.

@Matilda-fan

Penny: I believe that people should try to be nice to each other, not in a sappy way, but just try to respect each other.
Jacob: I don't have a catchphrase, even though Penny keeps trying to assign me one.
Olivia: Well, this is embarrassing… back in 2nd grade I had to kiss this boy named Nathan Goldwater as a dare. It wasn't romantic at all, he smelled like one of those crappy lollipops you find on the floor in a movie theatre.

@Sugar-Lover

If you had to chose a superpower what would it be and why?
What is your favorite childhood memory?
Did you ever have an imaginary friend? If so why were they like, if not what do you think they would have been like if you did?

@Matilda-fan

Question 1:
Penny: Super Speed
Olivia: Shapeshifting
Jacob: Invisibility
Question 2:
Penny: When I met my best friend Olivia
Olivia: When I first met my best friend Penny
Jacob: My first camping trip
Question 3:
Penny: I used to have an imaginary friend who was a space ranger girl, but I unfortunately outgrew her.
Olivia: I never had an imaginary friend, but if I did, he or she would probably be inspired by one of the characters in the books I read.
Jacob: I had an imaginary pet lion when I was little, probably inspired by Aslan the lion from the Narnia books.

@Matilda-fan

Question 1:
Penny and Olivia: We met when we were about 6 years old when Olivia and her family were just moving into the neighborhood.
Jacob: I and Penny both had the same math tutoring class, but we didn't become friends till two months later.
Question 2:
All characters: We are 13 years old.

@Matilda-fan

Penny: I would save the Batman sweatshirt that I got from my dad the Christmas before he got enlisted in the army.
Olivia: I would save my collection of Robert Frost poems.
Jacob: I would save my sketchbook.

@Matilda-fan

Penny: I like to play video games at the arcade and read comic books!
Olivia: I like to read and collect poems, and sometimes write some myself.
Jacob: I like to draw, and collect stuff from nature like leaves and acorns.

@Matilda-fan

Sorry, but could you ask a different question? It's a good question, but I really dont know that much about bands, so I don't think I am well equipped to have my characters answer the question :(

@Sugar-Lover

It’s fine. Is there specific types of questions you’d like to be asked? Like personality questions, background, preferences etc.

What is your biggest fear?

@Matilda-fan

Penny: Just between you and me, I have a fear of people finding out about my insecurities.
Joanne: Well, I worry about peapole looking down on me. Also maggots.
Jacob: Well, if you have to know…I get scared of letting my parents down.

P.S. I mostly like personality questions, as well as "What would you do" type questions.