forum No one made a good ol Pokèmon Chat So here it is.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 45 followers

Deleted user

Me being the person to walk around school with a Pokèmon backpack, draw Pokèmon when I’m supposed to draw animals, and have many Pokèmon mostly gen 1 shirts, have played all the games besides Pokkèn Tornament, and even the Pokèpark games have been played by me.

@Becfromthedead group

I'm really new to Pokemon. I'd wanted to play for the longest time, but Sun & Moon was my first.
I've also played Pokken tournament. It's alright, but it's not straight up Pokemon, you know?

Deleted user

I'm really new to Pokemon. I'd wanted to play for the longest time, but Sun & Moon was my first.
I've also played Pokken tournament. It's alright, but it's not straight up Pokemon, you know?

Sun and Moon was the one I owned first, the others that I played were my sisters.

Deleted user

(also, I think we can all agree Bulbasaur is/was the best starter of ALL TIME)

Well sorry to say but my boi Squirtle will always be my boi, but Bulbasaur is the best grass type of all time. I’m just more of a water type…

@Yamatsu

My first game was Heart Gold, so Feraligatr will always have a special place in my heart. The only other games I've had were Black version and Sun, but I can't wait for Sword and Shield! We either need a third version called Gun, or future games need to be named after the other Monster Hunter weapons. I'd totally pick up Pokemon Switch Axe!

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

My first game was Pokemon White Version, but the oldest one I've owned and frankly my favorite was HeartGold. I actually traded White for HG and then proceeded to lose it, but it still holds a special place in my heart. Johto is my favorite region and Quilava is my favorite Pokemon in general. I've never played or owned any of the(other?) gen 4 games, but I plan on trying to buy them sometime. Right now I'm on a Unova kick though. Just re-started my White 2 game and I picked Snivy as my starter. ^^

Deleted user

I've been obsessed with Pokemon since I was eight and I love all the Eeveelutions and I really want Sword/Shield but I'm pretty sure that's gonna be for switch so I have to suffer

Deleted user

My first game was Pokemon Black but I’ve played every game after it and I’m kinda obsessed it’s a bit of a problem
Can’t wait for Sword/Shield, hope it has a good plot

Deleted user

heya there pokemon fans does anyone here wants to be my friend in pokemon go?

Sure!

Deleted user

Someone in a Pokemon game gave me a Landorus for free, and he had hammer arm, outrage, earthquake, and rock slide. (Max ivs in Attack and Hp)

@EmptyNebula group

I've been obsessed with Pokemon since I was eight and I love all the Eeveelutions and I really want Sword/Shield but I'm pretty sure that's gonna be for switch so I have to suffer

Same with the eeveelutions, those were the only ones I ever wanted to hear about. My first pokemon game was Pokemon Rumble