forum Character chat?
Started by @Capture-The-Moment
tune

people_alt 41 followers

@Pickles group

There was a room with a door. The door opened and a girl stepped in. She was short and skinny with short blonde hair. There was a streak of lavender in it, which she was running her hand through. "Hello?" Her voice was soft and unobtrusive, strange for a person walking into a room looking for someone.

Deleted user

A young boy was sat on the floor listening to music through red headphones and fidgeting with his short-sleeved sweatshirt strings and a green bandage on his right elbow. He quietly hummed to the tune and looked around for traces of something to eat.

Deleted user

The boy glanced up and his eyes widened. He slid down his headphones so they sat around his neck, "Helloooo…" He said suspiciously, raising an eyebrow

Deleted user

"Uh, um…I'm Tristan," He stammered, slightly confused, "I got sent here too. And to answer your question I was looking for a bit to eat."

Deleted user

Tristan smiled with delight, "Ah yes! Thank you!" He smiled sweetly up at her.

@Pickles group

Emma considered him, tilting her head. "How old are you? I'm fourteen. Maybe it'll help us figure out what's going on. You know, like an experiment or something." Well she was rambling.

Deleted user

He blinked, having trouble registering the question, still confused and his mouth full of granola. He swallowed, "Ten."

@Capture-The-Moment

A older teenage girl around 16 enters the room, looking at the younger two in confusion. "Who are you and why are you in my dad's lab?" She asks, clearly nervous and scared.

Deleted user

Tristan tapped his fingers together, "I don;t know," He said standing up, half the height of the girl who stood at the doorway.

@Anonymoose

A female with short red hair peeks out from behind a pillar where she was hiding from the strange people that surrounded her.

Deleted user

Tristan's eyes flicked to where a red-headed female stood, "What's happening??" He frowned, miserably and kicked at the floor and tugged on his cords connected to his headphones.

Deleted user

Tristan directed his attention back to the girl in the doorway, "Hey, miss. I don't really know what I'm doing here, can I leave?"

@Capture-The-Moment

"Y-Yeah whatever, I don't know why my dad would send you here." Harper says and as soon as the words leave her mouth a man walks to the doorway.
"Ah good you are all here. We are going to start a new experiment." The strange bearded man says, looking at each one of the kids.

@Anonymoose

The redhead moves over to the pillar next to her getting closer to the door. She had been experimented on before by her crazy uncle, she didn't want to go through it again especially if it was with a stranger of which could do anything.

@Capture-The-Moment

"Yes, you see, we have found a proposed cure for anything and we decided to test it on kids of different ages." The man says.
"I'm not doing anything." Harper states, she was furious. Her dad made a proposed cure for anything? how outrageous!