forum Monster Hunter?
Started by @Yamatsu
tune

people_alt 36 followers

@Yamatsu

My experience ranges from 3 Ultimate on the Wii U all the way to Generations Ultimate for the Switch, but I want to see if anyone else on here enjoys the hunt as much as I do (and to figure out where all my Gunner pals are!).

@Dragoncita group

I've only ever played Monster Hunter World

I main insect glaive, but also use charge blade
Recently been trying the lance which isn't too bad

I've tried the light bowgun, but not really into it.

@Yamatsu

Hey, World is pretty sweet from what I've seen! I specifically main Light and Heavy Bowgun, and I really wish that the machine gun was put into Generations. It looks so fun! Also, you guys get Geralt AND the Behemoth!

@Dragoncita group

Behemoth is such a pain, but I actually love the challenge with him
Though the tempered version of behemoth is nearly impossible. I've only managed to defeat that guy once, and that was only because this one person was using a heavy bowgun which they must've modded somehow, cause they just kept staggering the monster, and finished it while the rest of us just kinda sat back and watched lol

Looking forward to the Witcher crossover ^^
The monster looks so cool that they're gonna add for it

@Yamatsu

From what I hear, cluster HBG in that game is totally busted. However, I managed to make a pretty sweet gun that just CHEWS through monsters like crazy! It's the Duramboros HBG from Generations Ultimate, it can Seige all Normal Shots. Combine that with the Valor Style which reduces recoil and gives me a dodge and what I call the "roadie run" where you kinda just haul ass with your gun and not use up any stamina, and you can move and Seige very fast.

The fun comes in when you use the Guns Blazing Hunter Art which gets rid of all recoil and makes you move like you have a Light Bowgun, so you build your Valor Guage with Peirce 1, start Seiging with either Normal 2 or 3, build up your Hunter Art, save it for when your Valor Guage runs out, pop Guns Blazing, and start shooting Peirce 2 or 3 to build the Valor Guage up again. Rinse and repeat until you kill the monster in around 5-10 minutes. It kicks so much ass by itself, and when you get Recoil Down skills and Fast Sheathe (Valor Style has a Gears of War fast-reload that requires you to press the button that puts your weapon away), you are a MACHINE! It's so freaking fun, and with the way skills and armor mixing is handled, you can get a variety of really fun skills to just go to town with! I love it.

@Yamatsu

On another Hunting note, Capcom just kinda put… everything? Almost everything – onto Spotify, and let me tell you, the Monster Hunter albums are absolutely fantastic! You've got a metal one, a big band swing one, and a jazz one. They're all SO GOOD!