forum I need powers for 2 charcaters!
Started by @Hawkeye
tune

people_alt 38 followers

@Hawkeye

I have two characters in a story, which is basically the world we live in, and people with magic are very rare, and secret. There are five characters, and the characters I have mostly figured out are a psychic, a shapeshifter, and a prophet. Something along those lines would be great. The two characters are brothets(siblings to the shapeshifter) and would likely have pretty different powers.

audrey

If you want them to have pretty opposite powers, you could go with something like one of them being a healer and one being some sort of a fighter. Obviously these aren't inherently magical things, but you could definitely bring magic into it depending on the nature of the powers and of course what you end up naming their powers.

@Hawkeye

actually, that works extremely well for their personalities. I really like that actually, and I’ll probably toy around with that idea.

The Feef

I know this might seem kind of cliche but you could have darkness and light powers for them. They could have similar abilities, but based around a different type of power.

The Feef

I know this might seem kind of cliche but you could have darkness and light powers for them. They could have similar abilities, but based around a different type of power.

@IDKWrites

okay, i know i'm late, but i had an idea for a kind of "snowflake" power basically, the user would make physical contact with something, and ice would spread and freeze in a snowflake pattern, buuuuuut the effect gets less potent the further from the center the ice is.