forum Nintendo.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 44 followers

Deleted user

bEST VIDEO GAME COMPANY AND ONLY STAYS TRUE COMPANY FIGHT MEEEEE.
In all honesty, without Nintendo, I probably wouldn’t play video games. Sure I’m only 14, but my childhood was the classic, that’s what we had. There has to be more then three obvious people who like Nintendo, or at east know they exist.

Deleted user

Honestly I can't think of a game at all that was bad that was made and produced by Nintendo…

Deleted user

There are some mediocre games, but all Nintendo games are usually fun! All usually have new concepts, which is great. You also have the meme lord president of Nintendo of America Reggie.

Deleted user

Ooooag…..
Sometimes I wish I was old enough to experience the snes first hand…. Virtual console just isn't the same, I'm sure….

Deleted user

I grew up on the Super Nintendo. Best console ever.

I kind of agree, well the Nintendo 64 is my favorite. I might be still a teenager but my childhood was the classics. My mom saved the consoles she used to have and let me play them, from those I got curious of modern games, we did own a PS3 but it had the original Spyro trilogy from PSX but they could be controlled with an analog stick. Spyro is my favorite video game franchises… I’m so glad that he got the remake treatment…. I’m really great full to have experienced video games, if not I would probably be a completely different person. To be honest my first game was Super Mario Bros. 3 for the NES. I could only beat the first level back then though XD but now I can beat the intire game without whistles.

Deleted user

Same thing goes for my brother, he would be completely different without video games as well.

Deleted user

I mean I wouldn’t be the prissy, popular obsesses makeup girl, more like a plain boring little bitch who’s only hobbie would probably be watching cartoons and anime.

@Hac_KinG

LEGEND OF ZELDA
HNNNG
BEST FRANCHISE EVER (in my opinion)
Seriously, i have so many fond memories over LoZ and im so ungodly grateful for Nintendo. if it wasnt for them, i wouldnt be as big of a gamer as i am today.

Deleted user

My favorite is Twilight Princess. It’s dark tone and atmosphere perfectly mixes with the plot!

@Hac_KinG

i love all of them, Majora's Mask holds a very special place in my heart, then Ocarina of Time, and Skyward Sword legit made me cry with nostalgia lol

Deleted user

Yup….
I feel like ocarina of time and Majora's mask are the two hardest LoZ games…. Unsure why…. I guess it's just the mechanics and stuff that I'll never understand.

Deleted user

OH YESH DIDDY KONG RACING BBBUUUUTTTTT my favorite racing game is CTR(Crash Team Racing) bUT ITS NOT NINTENDO

Deleted user

At least someone else actually played the game points at self

Deleted user

I know I know…
But….
Like….
I'm a crazy fanatic….
And….
I know you can't really do this, but just imagine that you tried to talk to people who never even heard of BNHA.