forum I Know You-Dance RP//CLOSED//Stalkers Welcome :)
Started by Deleted user
tune

people_alt 41 followers

Deleted user

A girl and a guy have been best friends since they were little, and they both share a love of dance (ballet). When the girl is 10 she is sent away to live with her father. Unbeknownst to her friend, however, she runs away to London at 16 under a false name to pursue her passion for dance. Her guy friend also moves to London under a false name for the same reason, and the two end up at the same school. The school is very prestigious and only takes the best dancers.They both know each other is faking, but no one else knows but them. Besides, it takes them a while to figure out who each other is, since they haven't seen each other in 6 years. So, they warm up to each other immediately, and they can't talk to each other about the past too much bc the walls have eyes and ears.

Rules:
-all characters are straight please
-no cursing please
-students at the school are 15+
-keep it pg
-please respond within 24 hours of me, I'll do the same
-Use correct grammar (if you misspell something, its fine, just do your best)

Slots:
Girl- me
Guy- open

I'll post a template if anyone is interested.

Deleted user

Name:
Personality type:
Main Trait that should come through in the story:

Deleted user

and Ill go ahead and post my character too.
Name: Piper Wilde
Physical appearance: Mocha skin, wild, curly hair that's down her back (although she usually has it in a bun), large green eyes with flecks of gold, always wears dark clothes and sweat clothes
Personality type: INFP
Dislikes: people who think they know everything, pink
Main Trait that should come through in the story: She constantly hides the fact that she cares from everyone (its a learned trait, she didn't do that before she went to live with her father), and only your character knows what she used to be like (she didn't hide).

Deleted user

(okay and if you don't know what personality type you want them to have, just describe basic traits about the person)

Deleted user

(Sorry!)
Name: Tanner Stowers
Physical appearance: Pale skin, short messy hair, Hazel eyes, Wears band hoodies and skinny jeans
Personality type: Introvert
Dislikes: groups
Main Trait that should come through in the story: He starts to break out of his shell slowly.

Deleted user

(My bad I was in class, I've got another one coming up in about 30 mins so im gonna leave. Anywho, thats good, I'll go ahead and start. One more question tho, what timezone are you in? Im in eastern in the usa)

Deleted user

(My bad I was in class, I've got another one coming up in about 30 mins so im gonna leave. Anywho, thats good, I'll go ahead and start. One more question tho, what timezone are you in? Im in eastern in the usa)

(Central in America)

Deleted user

Piper trudged down the muddy path with her jacket over her head. Don't be late, Don't be late, Don't be late, she whispered to herself. She shoved open the double doors and raced down the stairs to the dance studio. Walking in, she made an effort not to look at anyone, just to go sit down and put her point shoes on

Deleted user

Tanner was putting his shoes when he noticed piper. He shook his head and stood up. He noticed more people pileing in so he moved closer to the back

Deleted user

Piper put down her things and opened her bag when she felt a shove. She looked over to see Nancy- one of the girls who had been at the school for forever- peering down at her with a smirk on her face.
"What's your problem this time," Piper asked Nancy. Nancy just laughed and waked away, and Piper rolled her eyes and kept unpacking.
I don't have time for this, she thought.

Deleted user

Tanner noticed what went on but shrugged it off. H didn't want to deal with Nancy, nor would a good sentence come from him. He hated social confrontation.

Deleted user

She slid her point shoes on and rolled her ankles a bit, then went to the bar and started stretching. She saw Nancy and her friends looking over at her, but she didn't care. After months of this torment, she was used to it.

Deleted user

Tanner got away from the groups of people and headed over to the bar when he noticed Piper was already over there. He sighed and mumbled under his breath. Hopefully she won't talk to him

Deleted user

(May I stalk?)

(lol yeah you can! BTW I had to quote your comment just to read it)

Deleted user

Just then, Mrs. Warner strutted in.
"Class is starting, take your positions. Tanner," she motioned, "come up here please."
Piper watched in disbelief as a boy who looked exactly like her old best friend walked over to the teacher.
"We have a new student, everyone," Mrs. Warner announced.

Deleted user

(Np and It's fine I was just saying it was funny bc I have bad vision lol)