forum I'm bored, let's rp (1 on 1 romance rp// R RATED) {OPEN}
Started by @Honeybee_
tune

people_alt 1 follower

@Honeybee_

Hiya.

Title basically explains it, I'm just really bored and in need of an RP with a person that is currently not busy and is active. You also must be ok with r rated stuff such as pm explicit and other stuff like possible gore and/or violence.

I normally RP as a girl, so I'm open to girlxgirl or a straight couple…whatever you're more comfy with.

Template!

Name:
Species:
Sexuality:
Looks~
Eye colour:
Hair colour:
Height/Weight
Other notes:
Attire:
Personality type:
Other:

@Honeybee_

Name: Meredith Ashdown
Sexuality: Lesbian
Looks~https://luckystudios.ro/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/blue-eyes-girl-girls-gorgeous-Favim.com-3044391-500x486.jpg
Eye colour: Royal blue eyes that have a bunch of tiny, darker blue specks in them.
Hair colour: Deep brown waves that trail down to the middle of her back in soft spirals.
Height/Weight: 5'5" 115 lbs, curvy but doesn't have much up top.
Other notes: Pale but blushes easily.
Attire: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e2/0b/2c/e20b2ce9db605d3a6459edcf33380359.jpg

Personality type: INFP, shy but once you get to know her is witty, sarcastic and strikingly smart

Deleted user

Name: Adelaide Juliet Carter, but she usually goes by Carter. Why? Because it gives her that badass vibe, you know?
Sexuality: She isn't sure yet, but probably bisexual.
Looks:
Height: 5'7
Eye Color: Her eye colour is a deep brown, with a dark circle around the iris.
Hair Color: Dark brown, average stuff. She never ties it, except for when she’s training.
General Features: Carter is skinny, but healthy. Her body type is average. She has shoulder-length chestnut hair, a round face with big brown eyes and large eyelashes, slightly thick, perfect shaped eyebrows and a few freckles on her cheekbones, but they’re barely visible. She also has fair, smooth skin. (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/427615350125887499/483310992013525012/f6f5612e-a20a-471f-ba1e-5a28d5aa8cb4.png)
Other notes: She's ambidextrous and has a twin brother named Jeremiah
Attire: She usually wears jeans/leggings and over sized T-shirts with different messages on it. If it’s cold, you’ll see her wearing a hoodie with jeans, she’s pretty basic. Since Carter doesn’t really like bright colours, she often wears dark ones, like black, dark purple, dark red and dark blue. These are her favourite ones! At night, she usually wears dark red simple PJs. But but! She almost always wears her pale green jacket, is also has a white C on its back! She says it stands for Carter. She got it from Jeremiah on their 13th birthday.
Personality type: Carter is usually quiet, she doesn’t enjoy being around people, excepting her brother. She’s very protective, even though Jeremiah is five minutes older than her. She can be found in her room, drawing or simply laying on her bed and staring at the ceiling. She tends to pace back and forth when she’s thinking, anxious or scared. Carter can be too honest, unaware of the fact that the truth can hurt some people. When she’s nervous or embarrassed, she’ll twirl a strand of hair around her index finger. Carter has a black, simple watch, but she carries it in her pocket instead of on her wrist. So, if anyone asks her what the time is, she’ll just yank out a watch out of one of her jacket’s pocket.

(Is she okay?)