forum "I am the darknesss-" "GET OFF THE COUNTER YOU'RE GONNA BREAK A LEG" // Vampire Romance // OxO // Closed!!
Started by @ElderGodSwimwithGamers group
tune

people_alt 59 followers

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

"Arien?" A voice said softly. Arien seemed to relax at that, letting go of Rafael slowly before moving over to the door and opening it.
It was a god, but not the one from before. This one had hair that seemed to mimic the galaxy, a moon above his head.
"Marcos," Arien said, voice full of relief before hugging the god in front of him.

Arien pulled back after a moment, taking Rafael's hand in his and giving it a light squeeze.
"I came as soon as I could," Marcos said, stepping into the home and closing the door behind him.
"Rafael, this is Marcos, god of the Moon," Arien introduced. "Marcos, this is Rafael, my lover." Marcos offered a small smile.
"It's nice to finally meet you."

Some gods just vibe better, and any of them could do so compared to Astral.
Marcos offered his hand for a handshake, Arien still by Rafael's side.
"I'm sorry I couldn't stop him from just bursting in," The god said, voice apologetic.

"Yes, indeed," Marcos said, letting out a small sigh. He knew just how bad it could be. Arien rested his head on Rafael's shoulder for a moment before offering for them to go further to the living room with his hand.

"A-Ah, there's no need for that, really," Marcos said quickly when Rafael addressed him as 'sir.' "And I can understand why, this place is far from any temples and the pantheon is not as well-received as it once was."

Arien moved his arm to have it around Rafael, rubbing small circles against his lover's arm with his thumb.
"Well, the most you'll really need to know is that it would be best to try to avoid Astral, especially when he gets made. Just… give him what he wants, and you'll be fine."

"Good. I'll offer help when I can… What is it he was here for this time?" Marcos folded his hands in his lap, hair over one shoulder. Arien tensed at the question, looking down.