Everyone has their demons. Some feed them, some fight them. But for Bailey, they are exactly what he asked for. Long ago, he made a contract with a few demons, and they attached themselves to him. They are his only company. No one can see them, no one knows about them, but they are there, endlessly talking or fighting amongst themselves, and also being there for Bailey. But Bailey does not have any other friends, he’s not allowed to. It would violate his contract, and he would die. Another catch, one Bailey didn’t realize until it was too late? These demons are hungry. And Bailey is their host. They feed on him daily, draining him from morning till night.
But then, one day, someone enters Bailey’s life. They notice him, somehow, and they’re nice to him. They ask how he’s doing, they do him favors. They’re… cute. As this person and Bailey grow closer, he can’t help but wonder; why isn’t he dead? Doesn’t this violate the contract? Weren’t they being friendly?
But then, he figures it out. This person doesn’t want to be his friend. No, they want to be… something more.
Lol hey guys, this was probably a bad decision, but. I made,,,, a character and I like him. He needs love, okay?
- for our purposes, Bailey is mainly attracted to men
- this is more or less a version of the real world, but where demons and stuff are real. Your average human doesn’t know about them though
- TW, this roleplay will most likely contain the following: mental illness, s—cidal ideation, sh and other such topics. Please refrain from joining if you are triggered by or unprepared for these things
- please be fairly active, but replying once a day is fine by me
- if I have not rped with you before, I will ask for a sample of your writing
- I will not tolerate toxic vibes in this house. Being a decent person out of character isn’t hard