Share some of your favorite recipes here!
Mint Oreo Brownies
They're actually pretty easy to make, but time consuming! Trust me, they're worth the effort!!!
- Make sure you have a mixing bowl, a baking pan, two ziploc bags (that's just what I use)
- Gather ingredients. Brownie mix, mint cookies (I prefer mint oreos, but off-brand works too), chocolate frosting, whatever you may need.
- Take ½ of the cookie package and crush them in a ziploc bag.
- Prepare the brownie batter as usual, checking brownie box as often as needed
and follow instructions including the crushed cookies into that mix.
- Grease and flour the pan, and pour in batter.
- Bake as normal.
- Crush remaining cookies and set aside.
- Wait for brownies to finish baking and cooling. (Though you may wait until they're warm. The frosting melts a little bit and makes a ooey gooey mess that's delicious!)
- Put chocolate frosting on top and add remaining cookie crumbles on top of that, spreading it out to cover the whole surface.
- Cut, serve, and enjoy!
Edit: You can pre-cut the brownies before putting the toppings on.
2 cups whipping cream
6 cups milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
Stir together the whipping cream, milk, vanilla, and white chocolate chips in a slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally, until mixture is hot and chocolate chips are melted. Stir again before serving. Garnish with whipped cream and candy canes, as desired.