forum Recipes
Started by @SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group
tune

people_alt 61 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Mint Oreo Brownies
They're actually pretty easy to make, but time consuming! Trust me, they're worth the effort!!!

1. Make sure you have a mixing bowl, a baking pan, two ziploc bags (that's just what I use)
  2. Gather ingredients. Brownie mix, mint cookies (I prefer mint oreos, but off-brand works too), chocolate frosting, whatever you may need.
  3. Take ½ of the cookie package and crush them in a ziploc bag.
  4. Prepare the brownie batter as usual, checking brownie box as often as needed
    and follow instructions including the crushed cookies into that mix.
  5. Grease and flour the pan, and pour in batter.
  6. Bake as normal.
  7. Crush remaining cookies and set aside.
  8. Wait for brownies to finish baking and cooling. (Though you may wait until they're warm. The frosting melts a little bit and makes a ooey gooey mess that's delicious!)
  9. Put chocolate frosting on top and add remaining cookie crumbles on top of that, spreading it out to cover the whole surface.
  10. Cut, serve, and enjoy!

Edit: You can pre-cut the brownies before putting the toppings on.

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

Snowflake Cocao

2 cups whipping cream
6 cups milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
Garnish:
Whipped cream
Candy canes
Step 1
Stir together the whipping cream, milk, vanilla, and white chocolate chips in a slow cooker.

Step 2
Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally, until mixture is hot and chocolate chips are melted. Stir again before serving. Garnish with whipped cream and candy canes, as desired.