I'm still relatively very new to the cosplay scene. For perspective, I got my first legitimate cosplay materials on my 18th birthday, and I started making cosplay videos only this year.
So yeah, I'm an older newbie with limited materials and experience.
I figured I would make this thread so fellow cosplayers can come congregate and talk, maybe give advice and share cosplays.
The rules of this chat are the same as Andrew's, and I can and will add more if need be.
- No off-topic conversations. If it's not concerned with cosplay in any way, drop the subject or speak somewhere else.
I guess I'll go first to get the ball rolling. Hi, I'm Ace. My TikTok is @acer._.cos and I don't have a cosplay insta. I'm still trying to figure out editing and such.
My cosplays (either that I have, I can, or I want to do):
- Logan from Sanders Sides
- Patton from Sanders Sides
- Virgil from Sanders Sides
- Izuku Midoriya from Boku No Hero Academia (Hero and Villain versions)
- Shoto Todoroki from Boku No Hero Academia (Hero and Villain versions)
- Ochako Uraraka from Boku No Hero Academia (Hero and Villain versions)
- Rei Todoroki from Boku No Hero Academia
- Shota Aizawa from Boku No Hero Academia (High School and Teacher versions)
- Frisk from Undertale
- Chara from Undertale
- OC for BNHA (student)
- OCs for HP (student and professor)
- Fallon (Greek Gods Children OC)
- Haffer (Masked OC)
- Quiet (Masked OC)
- Lust (Masked OC)