forum Wild and Free (closed)
Started by @DancingWithMyDemons business
tune

people_alt 94 followers

@actuallyitsamber

(How’d you do that line thingggg?)
Yeppp. But Lil, why don’t you take it from here, Kay?
Oh my goddd 😂 how’d u do that? I’ve never had stitches, just medical glue
(Probably. But you’ll have to ask her. Aaron White, and he’s 18 now. In jail. Where he belongs. The trial didn’t even get into the crap he’s done to our fam)

Okie

Deleted user

(Just three of these: - in a row on their own)
Long story short there was a chair and a corner and a bath involved
(Got it, thank you.)

Deleted user

Laughs and ducks. Careful. I show you my hairline. Stitches. *I grin I almost have abs, hermano! I smile. Deal. PM me.

I pause Oh yeah, forgot about that. I snicker I've had abs for a while. I chuckle Bet.

@Lilyneedstostopprocrastinating

Laughs and ducks. Careful. I show you my hairline. Stitches. *I grin I almost have abs, hermano! I smile. Deal. PM me.

I pause Oh yeah, forgot about that. I snicker I've had abs for a while. I chuckle Bet.

I laugh and then roll my eyes. Okay, soldier. Don’t get cocky on me.

Deleted user

I laugh and then roll my eyes. Okay, soldier. Don’t get cocky on me.

I slug your shoulder playfully Too late, my friend. My cockiness and self-hate are nearly on the same level.

Deleted user

I slug your shoulder playfully Too late, my friend. My cockiness and self-hate are nearly on the same level.

I laugh and then frown. Pm me. We’re going to talk about that statement.

I tilt my head And why do we need to do that? It's a good thing! My self-confidence has risen dramatically!

I laugh and then frown. Pm me. We’re going to talk about that statement.

I tilt my head And why do we need to do that? It's a good thing! My self-confidence has risen dramatically!

Pushes your head back playfully with the palm of my hand. Because you said self-hate, you dork. And because that’s what a big sis does!

Deleted user

Hey. Miss me?

LILY!! falls over in shock and lifts head with a grin I missed you! So much!

Laughs gleefully. Arya! Put me down sis!

Never love. lifts you up higher so your sitting on one of my shoulders You are mine now.

I sigh. Oh, now you leave me no choice. I grin and take your hair in my hands, gently, like reins, tossing my other leg over your other shoulder. Giddyup, sis!

@DancingWithMyDemons business

I sigh. Oh, now you leave me no choice. I grin and take your hair in my hands, gently, like reins, tossing my other leg over your other shoulder. Giddyup, sis!

I reach up and grabbing you by the hips, flip you over my head latin dance style, and set you down gently Nice try.