forum Wild and Free (closed)
Started by @DancingWithMyDemons business
tune

people_alt 94 followers

@actuallyitsamber

Uh… hi? I’m sorry… i’m an irl friend of Lily, who used to be on here or something and I’m kinda new to writing and she told me to get on here and find this chat…? Sorry… idk, just hi i guess? I’m not even sure I’m in the right place…?

Deleted user

It is? Yay!
I’m good! Hi my name is Amber, who are you?

As is probably obvious, I'm Jaiden! I can see you're Amber, so no need for intros there. Arya is obviously Arya; Denny, as they stated, is Denny. There used to be others here, but now it's just us.

@actuallyitsamber

Hi! It’s nice to meet you
actually I’ve heard about all of you from Ashton though just in passing, as well as someone else she used to date? I guess he isn’t here anymore? And someone named luckless are they here?
She just gave me a list of names 😂 told me they could help me get started with writing?

Deleted user

Oh she talked about me??? I'm flattered, was it all bad? I hope it wasn't all bad 😅
Speak of the devil, Luckless has my same power
Yeah, she used to date a user named meepmeep

@actuallyitsamber

Uh hi. I guess that yes I summoned u. Accidentally… which is how I do everything lol

Yes, she did, she call u her brother? Why would it be bad, she said u were nice to her. (I wanted her to just get on and introduce me but she refused so idk)
Interesting. I haven’t know her long so idk

Deleted user

I know she calls. . . called. . . me her brother, but idk, I know I fucked some stuff up (makes sense, some memories she made here are a bit painful)
Casual shrug Huh. Is she still alive? Is she doing okay?
What Arya said!!!

@actuallyitsamber

Well, ik she misses all of ya so idk… she’s in a good mood today, maybe I can try to convince her to come back, if u wanted. Dunno if she will tho
(How’d u do that italics thingghggggg) yeah she’s good. She had car wreck last week, but she is fine. I’ve only known her about a month, she brought me to her church… not really sure where I am on that one yet…. kinda considered myself an agnostic till recently.. r u all Christan ppl like she is too? If that’s the case I’m screwed and that seems like something she’d do
Well, i’m totally at a loss on how to role play? Help?

Deleted user

Idk, she left for very good reasons i think. If she said no last time, I'm not sure her answer will be any different now
(Just use an asterisk on both sides of what you want to italicize; two for bold, three for bold and italics. For instance: * italics * ** bold ** ** bold italics ** [without the spaces obviously]) She got into a car wreck? Was she at the wheel? Was anybody else hurt? Is she safe still? And no I'm not christain-
Alright I'll pm you and explain the site

@actuallyitsamber

Well, still. I might try? She doesn’t smile much lately so she might like to hear from you guys?
(woah thank uuuuu)
Yeah, I think she was driving home from work? Ik her air bags didn’t come out, and I think everyone else was fine, besides maybe a couple cuts needing stitches? Ash bruised a rib I think, and got a mild concussion so I don’t know… Ik her car was totaled. but yeah she’s good, just sore.
Oh good. I was getting a bit nervous, seems like sumthing she’d do
(You seem to care about her a lot? Sorry, I just met her a few weekes ago and she’s kinda interesting, so I’m curious?)
Okay great thxs

Deleted user

Tell her I said hi then! And that we all miss her and hope she's feeling better!
(You're welcome!)
Oh. . . I'm glad everyone's okay
Yeah, it does- she's a bit of a zealot from what I know lol
(Yeah, we all do. I didn't know here for very long, but i helped her a lot when she was pregnant, as best i could online at least)
Yep

@actuallyitsamber

I did. She said she might get on for today only? Just to check in but she doesn’t want to stay long? Idk why she’s being weird about it but yk lily…
(Hehehe, im gonna talk like this from now onnn)
Yeah. Yk how she is about her car, she’s so sad it’s totally ruined
😂 yessss, She is. But I’m not complaining, she’s nice about it
(She seems to care a lot about u guys too, she keeps saying how you guys can put up with me bc u put up with hormonal her… and I should actually tell you? I’m the guy who got her preggers sister- by blood. But he’s a bastard, and I hate him. She’s so good, she didn’t deserve that… he should rot in hell tbh. I can’t stand my brother.)

Okay so like, i’ve Only just recently come up with my first ever character? Now what?

Deleted user

Mmmm. . . yeah, just don't force her to do anything please
(lol you do that!)
Yeah, I'd be sad too
Lol yeah
(I can put up with anything short of threatening my girlfriend or my family or friends, I can put up with hormonal women lol; and what's that mean? You're his brother? The dude who raped Lily?)

That's where we all come in!

@actuallyitsamber

Force? Boiiiiii, she take nothin from nobody lately.
i will Lol
Seriously, she’s getting stitches and they were like, mamm u okay? And she just cried bc of her car. I thought the emu were gonna kill her the way she told it lol
(No threats here. 😂 yeppppp. She’s almost emotionally normal again, almost; unfortunately, yes. Trust me, I wish I wasn’t. I legally changed my last name so it wouldn’t be the same as his anymore. But yes technically I’m his sister… i’ve Been trying to help lily ever since I found out tho. I didn’t know about it until it happened. Plz don’t hate me…..)

Oh okay? Yay! Help me lol

Deleted user

As she very well shouldn't! I'm glad to here it
XD
Lol, last time I got stitches I was three and I'm pretty sure I was perfectly calm about it; I had just fractured my skull and there I was, a calm little three year old
(Good lol. And that's good, though she's probably a lot more hurt about it still than she's letting on. And I don't hate you for the sins of your family, I'm not that type of person. All I need is his first, middle and last name as well as his age and date of birth.)

Give me a couple minutes lol, I have a lot on my plate

Deleted user

Amber, doll, nobody could hate you, Not even me, so hush.

Hey. Miss me?

I tackle you and wrap you in a hug Lily, don't you dare lie to me! Are you okay? How is life going? Are you safe? Is your body settling down again? I heard about the accident, is everyone safe? I'm sorry about your car btw.

@Lilyneedstostopprocrastinating

Laughs, surprised, and hugs you back. Hey, hermano. Bonks your head lightly against mine. Yes, exhausted but I’m really truly good. It’s good, i’m learning how I am. Yes, I am, finally. Yep, tho these stupid stretch marks… I laugh and pat my belly. almost flat again, I’ve been exercising. Proud? Yes, everyone is fine. A couple stitches, a mild concussion, a night in the hospital, and I’m back on my feet. I sigh. Yes, my beautiful car…

Deleted user

Grins and ruffles your hair Hermana, you need to know that no matter how you look, flat or stretched, someone will find you beautiful the way you are. But yeah, I'm very proud of you. I chuckle We've got a bit of catching up to do before you go again.