forum Hierarchy of hell (chat for anyone) [open for all!!]
Started by @VinegarSoup group
tune

people_alt 128 followers

@Elise_Is_Permanently_Confused_And_Tired

ive got a 14 yr old friend with like double or triple D's and she's like 5'1" 😭 yea also running
running is no fun

TIGHT JEANS DOUBLE D'S MAKIN ME GO WO WOOO
(its a song i swear im not a creep, its the first thing i thought of T^T)

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

Should I give my parents the ultimatum of if my boobs aren't off my body by the endo of the summer, I'll get them off myself? It would probably be a bluff, but it might work-

Should I give my parents the ultimatum of if my boobs aren't off my body by the endo of the summer, I'll get them off myself? It would probably be a bluff, but it might work-

ooh yeah traumatise ur parents

Imma do it. I even found a day after all my things where I'd have 4 weeks before having do do anything (like camping, school, or any major activities) before starting school, in which I'd have to be careful, but i should have enough time to recover before I have to do anything that might be too bad for recovery

My parents said no. After I explained that they cause me PHYSICAL pain, not just emotional and mental pain, they still said no. So they would rather I live in physical, mental, and emotional pain for the next few years than give me permission to get rid of said pain in a way and at a time where I wouldn't have to miss any activities. My parents might claim to love and support me, but they don't. They love the dillusion of me that they have crafted. They don't even understand what support means

@CharlieTheSlayer fastfood

the only reason i got up today is to post Shinjiro Agere career headcannons so my mental health is definitely great!

why havemt i logged on

@Serenity88 group

NOICE
I was Rarity once, but thats really really not fitting for me. all my friends told me I was more of a AppleJack or Rainbow Dash. it was for drill, so me and my black mare were dressed in mostly white and we looked real cute

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

GUYS GUYS GYYS I COMVICED MY FRIENDS TO ALL DRESS UP AS MLP CHARACTERS WHEN COMIC CON COMES AND I GET TO BE RAINBOWDASH LETS GOOO

OMG I COULD LEND U GUYS MY PINKIE PIE CUTIE MARK CUFF!!

GUYS GUYS GYYS I COMVICED MY FRIENDS TO ALL DRESS UP AS MLP CHARACTERS WHEN COMIC CON COMES AND I GET TO BE RAINBOWDASH LETS GOOO

OMG I COULD LEND U GUYS MY PINKIE PIE CUTIE MARK CUFF!!

YES PLS OMG
it would be so fun i wish we could go together T^T

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

screams into the void and listens to the echo because of how FUCKING EMTPY THIS CHAT IS RN

SORRY IVE BEEN BUSY DOING SCHOOL AND SEWING MY PABTS TO BE BIGGER FOR MY FUCKING YUKARI COSPLAY!!