- wouldn't be outright badly behaved, just wouldn't care about lessons. Would be doing homework in form class the morning it was due. Permanently bored. Completely shocked if ever gets a question right. Never gets past the halfway mark on a test. Complains a lot about the small injustices of school (like why they have to wear this stupid tie)
- like the perfect student. extremely organised, brings about three different pencil cases to school and never loses anything. constantly putting her hand up in class and very annoyed/impatient at people disrupting class or not understanding the work. joins ALL the extracurricular clubs for extra stars/points etc, completely obsessed with being a great student, always doing jobs for the teachers
- smart like Liv, but a lot less confident. never puts her hand up or joins class discussions. hates it when teachers or other students talk to her. least favourite subject is PE, gets anxious just thinking about the subject. quietly gets 75% or more on every test without drawing attention to it, hates it when teachers read out her work in class.
- very scatterbrained. somehow manages to forget her tie at least once a week and almost never brings her kit in on PE days (even though she's really good at sports). member of the 'last minute homework' club with ivy, (while Liv looks on in silent disapproval). does a lot of 3am revision if she has an important test, manges to lose all the pens Alice lends her (Liv refuses)
- does middlingly well in class, pays most attention in classes she likes and not a lot in ones she doesn't. teacher's favourite for some reason. stands up for Alice when other kids talk to her. texts under the desk/does her nails when bored.