forum Roleplay
Started by @Wyvern
tune

people_alt 19 followers

@Wyvern

"'… I wasn't meaning to approach you…" Smick said hesitantly, "So you like Panic! At The Disco?" He changed the subject.

@Oakie Dokie

Kayleb's face fell to the ground faster than a dropped plate at Thanksgiving and he muttered a sullen "Yes" before stepping to the side and brushing past the guy.

@Wyvern

"Great!" Smick smiled. He took the face Kayleb dropped to his advantage and slid past him, heading for Medea's shop.

@aesthetic

Medea notices a very small line, so she finishes up their orders and checks on the owl. It just sits there, staring at her. She smiles, and lightly taps it on the head. She's a huge owl lover. She inhales through her nose, and smells the scent of cinnamon and pumpkin pie from the candles floating about. Her shop has a very calming atmosphere. No wonder she gets the perfect amount of sleep at night.

@Oakie Dokie

Seeing the guy fell for his trick, Kayleb sped up and, making a wide loop so as to remain unseen while still tracking his scent, followed him into town. The dude was an absolute jerk, but he was a cute one, one worth following a while.

@aesthetic

Medea looks at Smick, and smiles.
"Hello!" She politely greets. A calm aura is given off of her. She stares at him for a little, and notice him looking at her owl quite, weirdly.
"I see your fond of owls," She points out. "I'm fond of owls too. They're quite unique!" She smiles at him. She doesn't exactly know his true intention with the owl, but she's still questioning him silently. She stands near her owl, just in case he tries anything. She feels guilty for assuming things even though she doesn't know him, but she just wants to be cautious.

@Wyvern

"Are you not paying any mind to the fact that I'm a species of dragon?" he asked, surprised she didn't say anything about it.

@Oakie Dokie

Kayleb watched the guy walk into a little shop just off the street and began to doubt whether or not it would be a good time to watch him, but making up his mind quickly, he sat cautiously on a bench across the street and began reading a Dean Koontz novel.

@aesthetic

"I mean I have creatures walk into my store all the time. I don't see why you should be any different," Medea answers him, with a reassuring smile on her face.

@aesthetic

(Yeah! Sorry, was distracted.)
Medea raises an eyebrow at his sudden attraction for the owl behind her.
"He's not mine, but he flies her often. I know since he has a random spot of white on a patch of feathers," She informs the dragon.

@Wyvern

Smick didn't hear her, for he was daydreaming about the last time he had eaten an owl. Saliva dripped out of his mouth.

@aesthetic

"Excuse me, sir? Are you okay? You seem to be.. drooling.. a little bit," She asks him, and backs up closer to the owl. She's now questioning the safety for it.

@aesthetic

"Of course." She smiles at him, and with a flick of her wand, a tea cup fills up with water and floats over to him.
"There you go." Medea says.

@Wyvern

"Thanks!" He called. There was a moment of silence, and then Kayleb coughed. Smick looked at him, gripping the water tightly.