forum Roleplay
Started by @Wyvern
tune

people_alt 19 followers

@Wyvern

I love roleplay (even though I've never tried it before but it seems cool)! Here are the rules:

1. No rude comments unless you're roleplaying a mean person please
  2. Don't kill other people's characters
  3. Only original characters, no stealing them from books/movies
  4. Have fun!

@Mr.Misfit

Heya Wyvern! First, I would like to join up with this, if that's alright? Secondly, if you would like a precedent for roleplay and formatting, I would look to the Roleplay, Anyone? discussion. They're going to town, and set a decent example.

By the by, my character is Alaria Echo, a thief from an outer world, half human- half-energy butterfly.

@Oakie Dokie

I'm putting a furry in this because why not :P
Kayleb is 22 years old, a grey-and-white wolf furry with green eyes. he has brown hair, chaco sandals, navy swimtrunks, a Panic At The Disco shirt, and a pair of frameless Oakley sunglasses.

@Oakie Dokie

umm i guess i'll start
Kayleb padded softly to the foot of the tallest long-leaf pine he'd ever seen and glanced inquisitively up into its branches. "Hello? Anyone there?"

@Wyvern

Smick opened his mouth to reply but no words came out. He managed to catch a quick glimpse of Kayleb but retreated into the leaves before he could make out the complete figure. He did, however, see his Panic! At The Disco shirt and got excited.

@aesthetic

Medea rubs the sleep from her eyes, checking the time on the clock on her wall. It's hard to read the time as she just woke up, but she squints her eyes and manages to see that it's an hour before her shop opens. She slips on a black dress which flows at the sleeves, and she does a quick cleaning sweep of the floors. She sweeps the dirt and dust into a dustpan, then throws it away. She wipes down all the tables, and commands her enchanted watering can to water the plants. The candles magically all light up as the store opens, almost as if it's on queue.

@Wyvern

"That's not what I was-" he couldn't find words for a moment, but then continued, "I smelt magic, that's all, so if you would let me pass, that'd be great."

@Oakie Dokie

"That's not what you were… what?" Kayleb pressed, blocking his path. His face was lit up slightly with a faint smile, and for a moment all tension was lost and his eyes flickered with curiosity.

@aesthetic

Medea made the orders for people. Green tea, earl grey, all teas galore. She was a perfectionist when it came to teas. She made a smile with every cup (due to enchantments but that's not the point. she enjoys seeing people smile). She looks around in satisfaction of the enjoyment people gained from the drink. She looks at a window near her, and sees an owl sitting at a branch near it. She opens the window, signaling for it to fly into her shop. Medea loves the company of owls. However, the ones that specifically are attracted to her are short-eared owls. She grew up with them, I guess she's just an owl magnet. It flies in, and sits on top of a bookshelf by her. She smiles at it, and gives it a small container of dead grasshoppers. She gets them due to owls visiting her so often. She goes back to taking orders, but still keeps a close eye on the owl.