forum I'm bored so...Character Chat!
Started by @Anonymoose
tune

people_alt 52 followers

@idlewildflower

"Lacey can't be gone," Danny suddenly said. "I'm not leaving without her!" The young boy began to shake, grief and panic scrambling over his face. "I'm not leaving without her!"

@Pickles group

Danny's eyes widened, and he swallowed hard. He set his jaw, determined. "We need to find food," he said looking at Enderstorm. They would have to mourn Lacie later. "And we need to get out of here fast, if there's even a chance that anyone's still here."

@ElderGod-kirky group

Cinthia introduced herself. "A friend. My name's Cinthia." Moko took that time to appear from the shadows and perch on Cinthia's shoulders, looking like he belonged there. Furball also made an appearance, sitting in Cinthia's lap comfortably.

@ElderGod-kirky group

Furball chirruped and hopped into Anna's arms, snuggling close and sensing her grief. Another, larger shadow enveloped Tessa, but didn't solidify. She reached out and seemed to pet the shadow as it curled around her.

@BrennaKadavsky

Anna straightened, focusing herself. "Alright. We need to get out of here, let's go." She turned abruptly and started walking towards the door.

@ElderGod-kirky group

Cinthia stood, Moko easily shifting his weight to prevent falling off. Furball stayed with Anna. Tessa kept to the large shadow and Ronan as they all followed Anna to freedom.

Deleted user

Tristan frowned and stared at the ground, saddened by the events of what had happened.

@Darkblossom group

Enderstorm picked herself up off the ground, and followed everyone, still a little weak from her magic being drained and the bleeding fit. There was still specks of dried, glowing blue blood on her scales.

Deleted user

I want to join in, but I'm confused as well lol