forum I'm bored so...Character Chat!
Started by @Anonymoose
tune

people_alt 52 followers

Deleted user

Tristan didn’t bother touching it, he just threw pebbles at it, obviously confused.

@BrennaKadavsky

"So, dead bodies, and a giant box. Just more weird stuff, but I guess the last couple days have been crazy weird already." Anna said, deciding to ignore the box for now.

Deleted user

Tristan rushes to her, confused, “Are you okay?!”

@BrennaKadavsky

Anna turned to her as well, kneeling next to her. "Are you going to start bleeding again?" She saw no blood, but didn't want to risk it.

@Darkblossom group

“I’m fine. I just…don’t feel so great right now.” Enderstorm coughed, but luckily no blood was coughed up, meaning she probably wasn’t going to have another bleeding fit.

@Darkblossom group

“Food would be good. I haven’t eaten in…well, since the trials began.” Enderstorm tucked her snout under her wing, closing her eyes and taking deep breaths.

@Pickles group

He reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a pile of bars. He looked at them. "Oh, Emma," he said, smiling. He handed one to Anna and tossed one at Enderstorm.

@Darkblossom group

Enderstorm caught it, and fiddled with the wrapper for a moment before popping it into her mouth. It did little to help her dragon-sized appetite, but she smiled, not letting Danny know that.

@BrennaKadavsky

Anna smiled, unwrapping the granola bar and taking a large bite. She couldn't remember ever having a granola bar before, but the taste was familiar.

@BrennaKadavsky

"Wait… Look! Anna pointed up at the monitors that had always watched them with growing white screens. Each and every one of them was blank. No light. They weren't being watched, and when she looked around, there was a glass room full of computers and equipment. Before, it had been filled with eager scientists. Now, the lights were off and it was dead quiet. Suddenly, the whole forest seemed silent as a light seemed to flicker above them.

@BrennaKadavsky

Anna nodded slowly, turning back to the box. "They… They just left. They left, and abandoned their experiments? No one does that."

@ElderGod-kirky group

"They got what they want." Ronan concluded, coming up behind Tess. "We should get out of here. Now. And no more touching that thing." Tess seconded that.

@BrennaKadavsky

"So we need to find a way out." Anna craned her neck to look around. I wonder… She walked over to a tree and put her hand on it. Her hand went right through, revealing the whole forest to be a hologram.