forum Character Chat
Started by @A. Alice Robins
tune

people_alt 4 followers

@Discombra

Alice: Wicked! What type of stuff is your favorite to make!

Dawne: I’m best at swords and daggers, but I’ve managed to make a couple bows and cross bows. I’m also very well versed in shields, except in hers. nods to Krista

Krista: Your fault for trusting me with it!

Dawne: You took it while I was making it.

Krista: Okay, maybe it’s my fault.

@Discombra

Rick: nods, impressed. Do you work with guns at all? I'm not sure how common those are where you come from…

Dawne: Guns?

@Discombra

Rick: A machine gun? Sweet! turning to Dawne Oh, you don't have 'em at all? Well, they're kinda like a bow and arrow but they shoot little bits of metal usin' firepower and they're real dangerous. He shows his shotgun proudly

Dawne: nodding So… it’s a less stealthy crossbow that shoots bolts?

Krista: Not less stealthy, just… louder and explosive. Man, Milo will love this.

Deleted user

Alice: Yup! There's a slight whirr of sound as the skin of her right arm unpeels and a huge machine gun unfolds from it.

Deleted user

Alice: I'm a robot of sorts, I was born as a nymph but I died and was basically made a robot.

Deleted user

Alice: It was sucky, I'm not going to explain more about it if that was your next question.

Deleted user

Alice: It is, I also have a few other places where daggers and darts are stored.

Deleted user

Alice: Hmm, assassinations, mostly. I also sometimes serve as a body guard for our actual gang leader.

@Young-Dusty-the-Monarch-of-Dusteria group

Rick: Nice. I have to pretty much take whatever work I can find these days, but it's not so bad that I've had to pick up a second income yet. By the way, just throwin' it out there–if your gang ever needs an extra guy in a fight, I'm pretty experienced and willing, and I'll be in the area for a few weeks. winning smile

@A. Alice Robins

Aubree: Yo sorry guys, must've slipped into another time pocket. If you all are looking for some training grounds they're right this way. points right to several acres worth of dummies targets and lots of weapons and I love daggers too!

@A. Alice Robins

Aubree: And no trouble guys, this is open to everyone.
Milo: Stop being so happy
Aubree: You're just jealous that I have cool leg braces that help me use my legs.
Milo: No
Aubree: Well then I'm going to tell my everybody to paint your face yellow and pink till you cheer up

@A. Alice Robins

Aubree: this is a safe haven for all people, especially if they don't like the government. We have cookies! Also there's gonna be a rendezvous with Kaya (the director of this place) and a bunch of other people to trade and make a game plan for the next counterattack in Trell.

Deleted user

Someone peeks out behind Alice, they resemble her a bit but are obviously much younger. They look around shyly before focusing their gaze on Aubree.
???: Cookies?

Deleted user

Alice: This is my little sister Kai! Quietly If you hurt her I will burn every one of you then burn the ashes.
Kai: Can I?

Deleted user

Alice: Good. To Kai Go ahead, try some and tell me if they're yummy!
Kai: Okay sissy!