forum Character Chat
Started by @A. Alice Robins
tune

people_alt 4 followers

@Discombra

Malachi: How unfortunate. You know, I could always use another… apprentice…

What for?

Malachi: Well-

Krista appears right above Malachi and tackles him to the ground

Deleted user

Alice: Chuckles It means you agree or it's something you can relate to. She speaks quite fast and her accent muddles the words a bit.

@Discombra

Dawne walks in, tired

Dawne: Have any of you seen a girl with silver eyes and a horrible anger management?

Krista and Malachi are still fighting

@Young-Dusty-the-Monarch-of-Dusteria group

Alice: Chuckles It means you agree or it's something you can relate to. She speaks quite fast and her accent muddles the words a bit.

Rick: Oh, I see….I think. Thanks for the explanation. He notices Malachi getting tackled and jumps a bit. Woah, what the heck?

Deleted user

Rick: Oh, I see….I think. Thanks for the explanation. He notices Malachi getting tackled and jumps a bit. Woah, what the heck?

Alice: "Ooh! Are we fighting now?" Obviously very excited to fight something.

@Discombra

Dawne: We are not fighting. At least, not here. Krista!
the fighting stops and Krista flies to Dawne
Krista: Why not?! He’s right here! And he was trying to do it again.
Dawne: We need the others and you know this.

Deleted user

Alice: "Meh, I'm always up for fighting. I'm not the main defense of a gang for no reason."

@Discombra

I’m so confused

Rick: staring at the chaos Me too…..did we walk into a fight club by accident?

Dawne: Not to my knowledge. Krista here is just a little… Stab-happy

Krista: You say that like it’s a bad thing

Deleted user

Alice: That's not a bad thing, that's a thing that'll save your life.

@Discombra

Alice: That's not a bad thing, that's a thing that'll save your life.

Krista: That’s what I say!

Dawne: it’s a bad thing when you can’t kill the guy but he can kill you.

Malachi: I won’t kill her. I just want my plaything back.

Krista: NEVER

Deleted user

Alice: Yeah, I'm just a co-leader of a gang, I let Robin and Dax do most of the stuff.

Deleted user

Alice: More of a… kinda group home filled with a bunch of super-deadly magic assassins. She shrugs and her shirt lifts up enough to show her belt filled with all sorts of weapons.

@Discombra

Alice: More of a… kinda group home filled with a bunch of super-deadly magic assassins. She shrugs and her shirt lifts up enough to show her belt filled with all sorts of weapons.

Dawne’s eyes light up
Dawne: squeaking sounds

Krista: Great! You broke her!

Deleted user

Alice: Does she really like weapons or something? She asks with a wicked grin, one that seems natural on her face.

@Discombra

Rick raises both eyebrows. "Niiice! Don't meet them every day! Turns to Dawne and Krista And you're both Hunters, eh? That's a nice respectable occupation. I'll bet you all have some pretty good stories.

Krista: Stories, yeah. Wouldn’t define them as good, though

@Discombra

Alice: Does she really like weapons or something? She asks with a wicked grin, one that seems natural on her face.

Krista: She’s a blacksmith.

Deleted user

Alice: Wicked! What type of stuff is your favorite to make!