forum Character Chat
Started by @nefelibata
tune

people_alt 45 followers

Grace Wilkinson

"Greetings." i said, waiting solemnly for a reply. it was how i had been raised, and just because they were gone did not mean that i would forget their teachings

Grace Wilkinson

i was slightly uncomfortable due to the situation, and i was prepared to protect my weapon at all costs. the girl was in danger of bleeding out though. i decided to help her.

@Capture-The-Moment

"Thanks for the shirt Don, Its slowing the bleeding." Harper shifts into a somewhat of a standing position. She knew the others would try and make her sit down by she needed to keep blood moving and sitting would do nothing.

@whimsicalwaterbuffalos_aka_ellia_

Don rushes back into the room with something in his hand. It's a med kit, that's the size of a small mug. "Here," He puts it on the ground and unpacks it. "It's not much, but it should have everything you need." Don frowns. "Are you in pain?"

@primaldesire

Anastasia looks from a dark corner from the corner of the room. She was using an invisibility spell to make herself practically invisible. She sensed pain and decided to figure out where it was coming from. Maybe I could help them. But the teacher said I wasn't ready to help others. I'll just keep watching just to be sure… Anastasia made sure to keep her body still and small so that she would blend in better.

@Capture-The-Moment

"Hey uh Don do you mind helping me just a bit? I need a distraction so I can get the bullet out." Harper looks at the unpacked med kit and glancing at Don.

@TheKitsuneOfSound

Someone appears in the back of the room, leaning against the wall. A thin, male teen dressed in jeans, a sweatshirt with the hood up, and a skull bandanna regards the room coolly. "Well, this is an interesting situation." He says in a bored way. He speaks again, in a slightly amused voice. "I'm Rogue, and I seem to be in need of a place to rest. Hello."

@whimsicalwaterbuffalos_aka_ellia_

Don jumps at the unexpected change of events. "I was just gonna play some music, but that's definitely a better distraction," he says, conflicted about the light. He steps back from Harper and Toran. Is this thing safe? he asks himself.

@TheKitsuneOfSound

Rogue shrugs. "Nice to meet you?" He says cautiously, and notes to himself: Lots of magic users in this room.
Reaching his hand in front of him; Rogue snaps, and the static electricity in the room collects with a loud Pop.