forum Character Chat
Started by @nefelibata
tune

people_alt 45 followers

@nefelibata

By the way, I don't talk much, I'd prefer to stay on the sidelines. As I said, just looking for inspiration so it'd be great if you could tell me about yourselves so I can gather ideas. Thanks!

Deleted user

(Gotcha!)

grins

As you can see, I’m 6’4 and pretty muscular. But I’m more of a friendly giant than anything. I cook a lot too, but I mainly stay at home with friends and family.

Deleted user

I also like to cook, I'm pretty short and have bad eyesight, that's why I wear these huge ass glasses.

Deleted user

Ooh! What do you like to cook? One of my best dishes is boiled shrimp and crab, since my resturant’s out by the ocean.

Deleted user

I mostly bake to be honest… But if we're speaking savory dishes, then mine would be spaghetti or steak.

Deleted user

(Guess I'll bring in my psycho dragon-man here)

Frick, as long as it's eatable and doesn't taste like a dirty dishrag, then I like it!

@Capture-The-Moment

a lightly muscular teen girl shuffles into the slightly crowded room. "I'm Harper Smith and I need to call 911, i got shot." She says holding her side where her shirt is a reddish brown color instead of white. she drops to her knees slightly unconscious.

@whimsicalwaterbuffalos_aka_ellia_

"W-what just happened?" Don asks, alarmed. He takes out his cellphone to call an ambulance, just to find that his phone was disabled. "Crap! What do we do?" He runs his hands through his dark brown hair. His grey eyes grow wide.

@whimsicalwaterbuffalos_aka_ellia_

Don passes the phone to the someone on his left, Toaran. Then he rushes to Harper. "I got a small kit in my backpack," he says. "I have to go get it, but you need to stop the bleeding." Don looks around, uncomfortably. He shrugs and rips off his shirt. He passes it to Harper. "Hang in there, I'll go get the kit."