forum Character Chat
Started by Kiley
tune

people_alt 4 followers

Deleted user

Luna: I'm so lost…
Crabclaw: This place reminds me of an anime Annabelle showed me once.

@Dragoncita group

Dastan: Had been completely silent during the whole ordeal, content to watch and observe. Shifts his weight a bit, ax remaining resting across his shoulders

@Shadow_Knight group

Chesh looked at the twos conversation. She was about to speak up when she decided not to. They enjoyed talking to each other and she didn't want to ruin it. So instead she just watched them.

Deleted user

Annabelle: We need to leave too. With no phone connection, my father is going to freak if we aren't home in time.

@Dragoncita group

Dastan: Turns his head, watching the few others nearby. Once again seems to tilt his head, curious
Hm, interesting words…ones I haven't really heard of…
Pauses, mumbling a bit, then saying the word
Phone? Strange…

Deleted user

Luna: Pulls out a small blue and silver UFO looking object This is a phone. You can communicate with anyone you want around the world with it by either audio, video, or texting. You can also take pictures, play games… basically do whatever you want with it.

Kiley

Alissa: Phone's are old devices in our world.
James: we have holographs
Camari: I have a phone, though.
Cecily: that's because you couldn't afford the new technology.
Camari: You have a phone to!
Jayden: so we can contact people who dont have the new technology.

@Dragoncita group

Dastan: Raises an eyebrow
How confusing, so a way for you to communicate then?

We mostly either send messages in person, or we use firelizards to deliver messages

Deleted user

Luna: This is instant, however. Kind-of helps when the islands are separated by nothing but low hanging clouds and who knows what else.