forum Character Chat
Started by Kiley
tune

people_alt 4 followers

@Shadow_Knight group

Chesh puffs out of nowhere and looks around the place. It was just a white plane of existence that seemed stretch on forever. In front of her were four couches in a circle with a coffee table in the middle. Chesh walked over and sat in the middle of the coffee table. She smirked to her self. She hoped she would get to mess around with some people soon.

Kiley

Camari: Hello? Is anyone here?
Luna: whispering where are we?
Camari: I dont fucking know. Hello?!
Jayden: Camari language
Camari: Don't fucking tell me what to fucking do you fucker

Deleted user

Voil: Makes their way into the room, dragging a tired looking male behind them. The male looks like the personification of ice… Just more humanoid…And less pointy.

@Shadow_Knight group

Chesh chuckled at the newcomers. It was funny to watch people come to the void. "Hello!" She said in a sing song voice. "Looks like there are some playthings!" She said, giggling.

Kiley

Camari: Excuse me, I'm not your plaything. I'm a fifteen year old girl with a body count of twenty seven and I'm not afraid to make it twenty eight.
Luna: That's not something to brag about.
Jayden: It kinda is
James: It really isnt.

Deleted user

Annabelle: Crabclaw! We are so lost!
Crabclaw: If anything, blame Luna…
Luna: WHAT DID I DO?!
Crabclaw: You said you knew the way.
Luna: It is not my fault I lost connection to my phone!

@Dragoncita group

Dastan: Simply watches from a distance, tail slowly swaying back and forth behind him. Resting across his shoulders is a massive battleax that seems impossible to be wielded
Hm…where has the Goddess taken me now?

Kiley

Luna: to other Luna hey, we have the same name
Camari: Aren't there other people with the same name as you?
Luna: Not that I know of

@Shadow_Knight group

Camari: Excuse me, I'm not your plaything. I'm a fifteen year old girl with a body count of twenty seven and I'm not afraid to make it twenty eight.
Luna: That's not something to brag about.
Jayden: It kinda is
James: It really isnt.

Chesh chuckled as the girl threatened her with a body count. "A body count is nothing to use as a threat. But it's not something to be ashamed of either." She explained. "My favorite way to intimidate someone is to make them uncomfortable. Like I did to you." She said, resting her hand on her chin.

Deleted user

Luna: Oh, wow… what are you? You don't look like a dragonoid… (Right now I'm assuming you characters are human)

Kiley

Camari: You didn't make me uncomfortable. You just made me mad.
Luna: And, we're definitely human. We just have powers. Like fire, water, snow, air, earth, invisibility, etc.

Kiley

Octavia: That actually sounds kind of cool
Julian: Yeah, well, we need to get home. looks to Camari
Camari: Why the fuck are you looking at me? I don't know how to get us out of here!
Will: But you were the person who suggested we go down that fucking hole you found. Now look where we are!
Camari: HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THE HOLE LED TO THIS PLACE?! lots of overlapping talking
Alissa: Okay, guys, shut up. Maybe the other beings can help us get out of here.
Will: They better, I was just getting ready to stab Addilyn.
Camari: Excuse you, that was me
Will: Just go with it.
Juliet: stop trying to impress people.
Will: I ain't trying to impress no one!
Cecily: Oh my God I'm gonna kill you all.