forum Character chat!
Started by Ashlyn
tune

people_alt 41 followers

@M.W.Poel

(Whoops, so much has hapened in the time I was gone…. anyway)

Malin: listening to everyone with great interest while taking notes You're all so fascinating. I'm sure we can put together a great show with all your talents, though I'll probably need Nax to write a few very thorough contracts. It would be bad busines if murders could be tied back to the circus.
Nax: silently glaring at everyone

@A. Alice Robins

Aubree: what do you think we are amateurs? Of course we'll cover up anything shady. For all the stars in the sky I run a place that specifically keeps people from getting tracked down by the government.

@M.W.Poel

Malin: Fair point. It's just that we'll probably get a lot of human visitors as well and I don't want to get murdered either, seeing as some of you don't seem to like my kind. Can't blame you, most of us are idiots.
Nax: Trust me, you want a detailed contracted our you'll suddenly spend a month in a land consisting of nothing but ice to get a better "feel" for the midwinter show. Half of the artists we had gathered quit because of that shit.
Malin: suddenly very fascinated by a pebble on the ground

@M.W.Poel

Malin: Oh, not at all. As long as you use every safety measure in training there should be no problem with getting it into the show. I love death-defying antics, though I used to think that meant people actually died and then just came back to life because they annoyed whoever ruled their dead ass too much.
Nax: No objections here either, we can include one of those not-for-for-the-weak-of-heart-warnings to avoid having to pay up if it goes wrong during the show. Would you need anything specific for the act?

@M.W.Poel

Malin: One ring? How about adding a fire snake for dramatics? They're flashy and you definitly shouldn't touch them but I'm sure we can train it for the show.
Nax: …. We do not even have one of those things or know where to find them.
Malin: I'll figure it out. I want an act with fire snakes now, maybe we can use it to keep warm in the winter.

@A. Alice Robins

Aubree: yes, one ring. We have four people go through it at once. And personally I don't think that any of my water elementalists would appreciate a fire snake

@M.W.Poel

Nax: I see, that would indeed be interesting. We'll have to use the fire snakes for something else then. Just to be sure, does anyone have special needs and would you prefer to share the same travel wagon or would it be better to split up? In the first case we'll have to buy another one.
Malin: Also, what music would you prefer with the act? Flute, violin, bagpipes, piano… I could do an orchestra if I contact some friends… allies… people I've met ones and keep bugging for things….