forum Character chat!
Started by Ashlyn
tune

people_alt 41 followers

@M.W.Poel

Malin: We do have monsters, though I forgot the clowns….. Do you know what a show is? Because a circus is like a bunch of different shows telling a story together to bring a sense of wonder to people. At least that's what I'm aiming for.

@A. Alice Robins

Aubree: I'll join! I've got some clowns with me.
Calais: Hey!
Aubree: Nevermind. I do have a bunch of teens who love doing dangerous stuff though.

Amber group

Trent: "All I know is, that monster dude is totally into that girl one over there."
(begins thinking about this new otp project, and is already planning to get them together)
"Looks like my highschool match making hobby will come in handy."

@AxolotlWarrior2506

Winter Leah: (walks into room and sits on couch): And I have been ignored once again. Stupid humans. Maybe I should just kill them all. The world would be better without them. But that is unkind, and Ewan probably wouldn't like it. I'll wait for a while before killing anyone. (looks up) Did I say all that out loud? Freaking voice volume calibrator. It must be faulty again.

Deleted user

Damon: Snaps fingers and a cloud of multicolored smoke rises up as he appears. "Did someone say circus? I run a wonderful circus! And a drug ring and an underground fighting arena!"

@AxolotlWarrior2506

Winter Leah: (looks in surprise at Damon) An underground fighting ring? That's not bad. For a human anyway. I'd probably kill everyone in about five seconds. You humans are seriously weak.

Deleted user

Damon: Gives a large grin and wiggles his fingers. "Aww, that's adorable! Who said anything about me being human, darlin'?"

Deleted user

Damon: Gives a loud laugh and floats on his back. "It's okay, it's not every day someone thinks that I am human. You'd think that the demonic markings and my multicolored eyes gave it away, I mean honestly, what human has one completely black eye and one that looks like a rainbow opal."

@AxolotlWarrior2506

Winter Leah: And yet you'd think that my strange voice and way of moving would give it away, but nope. Everyone calls me human. Stupid humans. There isn't any good ones. (thoughtfully) Well, Mrs. Wilkins was alright. She built me, ya know. After my previous body died. My father payed her and she rebuilt me like this. And then my father tried to destroy me, to get the technology inside me. All humans are bad, but he's the worst.

Deleted user

Damon: "Well that does sound strange, would you, by any chance want to make a contract with me? I could get rid of those pesky little people."

@AxolotlWarrior2506

Winter Leah: Nice try, but no. I don't do things like that. In case you haven't noticed, I'm not stupid. Not trying to be mean or anything, I just like doing things myself.

@AxolotlWarrior2506

Winter Leah: I'm Winter Leah. Well, it's what I call myself. I had another name, before I was a robot. I can't remember it. A lot of people just call me Subject 023, because I'm the 23rd android to be taken to M.E.C.H.A. Labs to be dissected for my tech. I managed to escape, and I help other androids escape.

Deleted user

Damon: "Fancy! I am known as The Mad Hatter, it's a pleasure to meet you!"

Deleted user

Damon: "I suppose, that was what the silly man named his book wasn't it! Hm, he got stuck in my little wonderland for a bit."

@AxolotlWarrior2506

Winter Leah: Hmm, a closed mind. I'm just curious about people. Because if it ever becomes necessary, it would be so easy to take them out later with their secrets. I know how horrible that sounds, it's just who I am. I don't trust people because they betray so often. And I wasn't trusting you with my secrets, if you were wondering, everything I said, M.E.C.H.A. already knows.