The title says it all. I don't have a plot, but if you do, that's cool. If you don't, then I can always come up with something.
A few things though:
- Andrew's rules apply, no discussions.
- I am not a beginner. I'm just looking to help someone who is.
- You'll have to be fine with me talking about some errors you make like spelling or grammar. I may come off as harsh, but I'm not doing it to be mean, I'm doing it to help you improve. So please listen to me.
- I will give you small writing tips if I feel it to be necessary.
- No slurs or shit like that.
- Lgbtq+ welcome, though don't feel pressured to have a non-cishet character.
- This does not have to be romance.
- Despite this being for a beginner, I will ask that two put at least 2-3 semi-decent sentences in your reply. I'm not looking for Leo Tolstoy material. I'm just looking for a little effort.
- Don't be afraid to ask me questions!
- I will point out if your character is OP, a Mary Sue, excessively edgy, or something else of the like. Your character can have flaws, but I don't want a character that's all "no one loves me, my parents died, i've been to an insane asylum 7 timez, society made me this way, umu i wanna dieeee". No. Just no.
- Let me know if you have any triggers!
That's all, I think. Don't be shy! :D