forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 196 followers

@larcenistarsonist group

all of your art is so amazing wtf- I want to steal ALL of your art skills

This was a secret santa gift for someone in the MHA Vigilante's server!!! I'm pretty proud of how it came out!!!

@Cadeverek group

First of all, @Lynn*, THOSE EFFECTS ARE JUST ~MWA~ CHEF KISS, I LOVE YOUR ART STYLE

Secondly, @Fraust WHY HAVEN'T I SEEN YOU ON THOSE FORUMS BEFORE AND YOUR ART IS JUST STUNNING, I LOVE THE SHADING/LIGHTNING SO MUCH

And in third place, @AloofFloof I HAVE NO WORDS BC FOR REAL YOUR ART STYLE IS JUST SO UNIQUE LIKE WTH

For the number 4, @MJ-the-Larcenist-Arsonist, I LOVE THE EDGY LINES IT'S SUCH A COOL ART STYLE ASPECT I WISH I COULD DO THAT TOO YOU'RE SO GOOD

And lastly, yes. This was worthy of an all-caps compliment.

@Fraust

Asfgbjk tyy ;v;
I used to post here a lot but I usually forget now πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ
I have this wip though if y'all are interested
Boys in skirts πŸ™

Deleted user

UHMM @Fraust WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABT YOURS ASDFGDSFAS ITS SO CUTE!!!! I WANT HIM!!! PLS POST THE FINISHED PRODUCT OR I MAY NOT SURVIVE
@Wykie I cant. I cannot. You are LITERALLY GOD. How in HELL have I come to be in your presence. You are the pinnacle of character design.
@Lacrimoza inhales STOP. THAT IS SO GOOD WTF HOW HOW HOW HOW

@Fraust

@Lynn* ascvjk ty I kinda forgot to post the finished product πŸ‘€
I can post more stuff later if y'all want it

@Space group

@Lacrimoza HOLY CRAP that is so amazing and beautiful <3 I personally love drawing armor and concept art so this is one of my favorite artworks now! I wish I could make art like that-

@larcenistarsonist group

@Fraust - i know i've seen all your art before but its always still so awesome a;sdjf;lsdjf your style is so funkin soft and round :> <3
@Wykie - also like WHAT YOU DID THAT ON KRITA!??!?!? (i use krita and i hate it but oh well as;dkfj;askdf) ITS SO SMOOTH AND PRETTY LOOKING WTF-
@Lacrimoza - woahhhhhhhhhhhh what kind of brush do you use to do that?!??! it looks so good and just– AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@The-Tower YOOOOOOOOOOO THE RENDERING?!?!? THE SHADING!?!??! THE PROPORTIONS!?!?!? dude- that's amazing- like- what
@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies it looks adorable so far a;lskdfjasdkf (also ye her hands are backwards :> )