forum ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ᴀᴡᴀʏ...
Started by @EtherealDreamer
tune

people_alt 58 followers

@EtherealDreamer

In a world where life seems pointless and Character A's constant fantasies of what happens after death is put to a hold when Character B moves from the nearest city to their small hometown. Character B seems to have gone everywhere and Character A is constantly looking to be told about the city, someone they long to go, as they've never left the town of Aristo.

"Hide the sun
I will leave your face out of my mind
You should save your eyes
A thousand voices howling in my head
Speak in tongues
I don't even recognize your face"

But what no one knows, until Character A and Character B are close enough for the telling of important things and secrets, is that Character B has a very tough home life. Full of alcoholism, abuse and drug addiction, something they've told no one until Character A came along.

"Mirror on the wall
Tell me all the ways to stay away, away, away
And stay away, away, away
Dig a hole
Fireworks exploding in my hands."

basically just please let me know if any of the things going on in Character B's home is a trigger for you, and I will gladly change the plot up a bit in order to fit your preference.

"If I could paint the sky
Well all the stars would shine a bloody red"

Character Sheet:
Name
NIcknames (if any:
Personality:
Backstory:
Other:

"Stay away, away, away
And stay away, away, away
And stay away (I'm hearing voices all the time up in my mind)
(I'm hearing voices and they're haunting my mind)
And stay away (I'm hearing voices all the time in my mind)
(I'm hearing voices and they're haunting my mind)
Black out days
I don't recognize you anymore"

@Oakiin

(ah ok np ^^ I had a character who matches A's description quite some haha but if you'd rather be A np. You should wait for someone to be B :)

@Oakiin

(Hey if you're okay with it! I mainly rp in dms, since rping in public stresses me out, if you're down for that we could talk further there?)