forum ʂσɱҽɯԋҽɾҽ σɳʅყ ɯҽ ƙɳσɯ
Started by @EtherealDreamer
tune

people_alt 57 followers

@EtherealDreamer

“Dreams do come true, if only we wish hard enough. You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it.”

in old civilization, there were people who could do things as if they were magical creatures (much like Peter Pan) and for a while those people were praised, then suddenly the king had them all obliviated, or so he thought, your character, who is a Whimsical, the last one left, frets to the magical forest of Blossomia , where the magical creatures reside.

“Stars are beautiful, but they may not take part in anything, they must just look on forever.”

I will play a magical creature (to which I will reveal through my character sheet)
and you, or depending on how many people join, will play the Whimsical/ Whimsical's.
Depending on if there's more than me and someone else I will let you chose a magical creature or Whimsical-

The rules are the same as andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer)'s as well as:

• don't try to control someone else's character, or force them into a romance they dont want
  • no vulgar (discriminatory language) is allowed, except for cursing, which will have a limit.
  • please let me know/ or the others in the roleplay, depending how many people there are, what your certain triggers are if you have them, and please refrain from suicidal attempts, and talk of suicide as well

“I suppose it's like the ticking crocodile, isn't it? Time is chasing after all of us.”

please be specific in filling out your character sheets:

Name:
Nicknames (if any:
Sexuality:
type of magical creature (if one):
Physical Description:
Personality
Interests
Possible Dislikes
Backstory

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

Oh, this seems kinda interesting! (I need to stop hecking joining every new rp I find. I already can't make an OC to save my life) Um, anyways, I'm still interested, if that is okay!

@EtherealDreamer

Oh, this seems kinda interesting! (I need to stop hecking joining every new rp I find. I already can't make an OC to save my life) Um, anyways, I'm still interested, if that is okay!

thats fine, though I probably wont put my character sheet up until tomorrow morning

@EtherealDreamer

here's my character sheet btw :-)

Name: Charlotte Engorien
Nicknames (if any:) Char, Letty
Gender/pronouns: female she/her
Sexuality: pansexual
type of magical creature (if one): Faun (half deer half human)
Physical Description: The bottom half of Charlotte's body is built like a doe, considering she is a female, this consists of two doe legs, along with a spotted tail. While from waist up she is slim and small, she stands at a whooping 5'8, her shoulders soft and square, her face and features slim like her body, she had a long, yet pointed nose, thick lips, and eyes that are a mixture of chlorine blue, and forest green,around her Iris' blue, then fading to green, along with spects of brown, her cheeks chubby, and supporting white freckles from cheek to cheek.
Personality: Charlotte likes to make her own clothes, with supplies that she gets from the forest she calls home, as well as supplies she steals from a nearby village at night, when she can go unseen, she loves breaking rules; big or small, because she thinks its unfair Whimsical's were put up for extinction, and she also disagree's with the kings idea's, she believes it is also extremely unfair that magical creatures were/are forced to recede to the forest
Interests:cooking/baking food for the other creatures of the magical forest, Blossomia, that she calls home, making clothes, breaking rules, reading, and exploring, she also tends to make 'stuffed Animals' with the supplies she has left over from making her clothes.
Possible Dislikes: rules and the king of Moonstonias, Everent.
Backstory: Just like the Whimsical's, there was once a great population of Faun's in Blossomia, but they were drawn out by the king, and then killed by his army, Charlotte's parents were murdered, to keep their child from suffering the same fate they hid her in a hollowed out tree; after the destruction, Charlotte spent her toddler days teaching herself how to hide, and not be found; the king sent soldiers into Blossomia to make sure no Faun's were left, leaving Charlotte to use her hide, and not be seeked, skills.

Once the soldiers from Moonstonias stopped coming into Blossomia, she made the large, hollowed willow tree they hid her in, into a fitting home, she even managed to sneak into the nearest village, sungrothias to collect blankets, pillows, wool, cotton, wood, paper, and even basic tools like; a hammer, nails, and a single small pot to cook in.

She then used the tools and wood to build a bedframe, and used the sheets and cotton, to make a mattress and finally covered the homemade bed with the pillows and blankets she stole.

She also inhabited multiple bags of seeds from her mother, in a leather sack, so she made a small garden outside her tree. Which is what she uses to cook her food.

@EtherealDreamer

(you're totally fine most of the time when I say 'bump' it's just to remind people, because I know not everyone remembers every roleplay chat they reply in)

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

Name: Mercy
Nicknames (if any:
Gender/pronouns: Female, she/her
Sexuality: Asexual (panromantic, by the way)
Physical Description: https://i.ibb.co/y5LpQLZ/download-12.webp (I literally suck at describing)
Personality: Mercy is a considerably caring person, though she used to speak her mind whenever and be up for a fight when it came to discriminatory people who hated her and others like her simply for being different. That changed after her family's death, causing a huge dislike and somewhat fear of violence that she is trying to work on. She is still passionate about what she believes in, and she gets that point across peacefully, which she will continue doing until she finally gets the courage to avenge her family. She is also incredibly loyal as long as you're nice to her.
Interests: Stopping discrimination, defeating the king and allowing all species to live happily together in harmony once again, helping others, reading, writing, and drawing
Possible Dislikes: Violence (she's seen way too much of it), discrimination, rude stereotypes
Backstory: (This isn't detailed, but) Up until the near extinction brought upon her species by the king's orders, Mercy's life was fairly peaceful. She spent her days with her parents and older sister. They lived happily together until the king ordered that all magical creatures be hunted and killed. She witnessed her family get murdered with her own eyes, barely managing to escape the same fate. She wants to avenge them, but she hates violence to the point that she went from being a determined and feisty girl when the order first came to be to someone who won't even try to put up a fight after her family's death. She is hoping to work on that and help stop discrimination.

@EtherealDreamer

(awwwww I love her, her name could be Mercy, it was the name of a girl related to the Salem witch trials, and I think the name fits well with her backstory)