forum “ wanna be a pirate with me?” ( closed)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 58 followers

Deleted user

(its alright if its done, kei just cant see the dress)

Deleted user

He chuckled and nuzzled her “ what ever makes you happy,”

Deleted user

Keigo smiled, picking it up and paying for it. “ it really is beautiful “

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

(I’m thinking there’s something else, but I’m blanking a bit on what it could be [doesn’t help that I don’t know shit on wedding preparation, lol]. Any ideas? The only thing my brain is giving me is something food-related, but I don’t know. I’m wanting to see what other options there are)

Deleted user

( ahm, design, songs, DJ, balloons, people, how the hell to hide their pirate identity )

(I must be a very modest individual then, because I didn’t think of half of that, lmao!)
(I like the ‘figure out how to hide their identity’, but Amelia is already pretty much set because her pirate persona is Emma, so it’d be focusing on Keigo [which I honestly have no problems with, if you’re fine with it]. But, if we don’t go that route, maybe ‘people’ or ‘food’. What are you thinking?)

Deleted user

( I think people are set too since it may just be the crew, but it is an open wedding that leaves room for the public. In which case bull could be the bouncer)

Deleted user

“ most likely to be bull, or bear one of the two,”

Amelia smiled.

“That’s a hard call there. Either could work,”she commented.

She then hummed in thought.

“I don’t know who to pick for my maid of honor. The only woman around that I actually know is one that neither of us are fond of. And, I don’t know what to do. I don’t know if she’s my only option, or if there’s something else I could do,”Amelia admitted.

Deleted user

“You could always pick beta, I’m sure he’d wear a dress”

“Fuck!”Amelia blurted, bursting into laughter.

It took a long moment for her to finally quit laughing, but when she did, it hit her. Was she necessarily bound to pick a woman? Or could she pick a man instead? She had never heard of any rules saying she couldn’t.

“In a weird way, that’s actually inspiring. I could choose Beta. Though… it’d probably be better if he wasn’t in a dress. No matter how funny that would be,”Amelia said, snickering.