In the year 2082, humans and vampires co-exist for better or worse. Of course there are laws, rules, companies, services and organizations like the VHIPA who make sure everything is okay. It rarely ever is, but humans and vampires alike try their best. There are companies who run businesses that sell blood packaged in juice boxes and bottles or even synthesized into jelly snacks. Of course there's blood donations where vampires get rations.
The Crimson Sect, a "secret society" are a primary example of this. They are mysterious down to the basics. Normally vampires don't stay together in such tight groups for long nor do many these days commit acts of serial killings and terror. They've been around for a hundred years, yet have been inactive since five high ranking members were arrested.
The VHIPA (Vampires and Humans International Protection Agency) is an intergovernmental organization that provides for humans and vampires alike; they are the ones who maintain the order. They work alongside local and federal agencies.
When 30 people go missing in three years, they have to pull all the strings to solve this mystery. People are pointing fingers at everybody, and the government wants this solved now.
With one agent from the VHIPA (a new vampire), one forensic specialist from the city (vampire turned in 1924), and a former Crimson Sect member held in prison (vampire turned in 1605), all the government can hope is that they find the answers.
In the bustling city of Cagnol with an underworld where vampires never sleep, the three will have to band together and overcome differences in order to find the missing 30 before more follow their unknown fates.
Notes: All vampires can go out in sunlight, but it does weaken their other abilities. With their smelling, they will know a human's (and sometimes vampire's) status of health, gender, and age. They cannot turn into bats or other creatures, but they can walk on walls and fly. The duration of how long they can do both depends on their age.
Also things like garlic and silver still have a negative affect on them. (There are alternative products designed for vampires.) Crosses tend to not have any affect on vampires, but there tends to be cases where holy water will cause a negative reaction. All of this comes into play depending on the age of a particular vampire.
• Crimson Sect: Secret society for vampires in the global criminal underworld. Often believed to be a cult.
• Cagnol: A city in northern New York that is basically like NYC except it is home to one of the VHIPA's main headquarters.
• Vampires and Humans International Protection Agency (VHIPA): An (obviously) international agency whose goal is to protect humans and vampires alike. Not only do they work with local and federal governments/agencies, but they also work with corporations to create necessities for vampires like juice boxes with flood, blood fused jelly snacks, and even proper medical supplies. Basically are a government in their own right, yet they don't admit it.
- FYI: This is a sci-fi dystopian-esque vampire rp so there will be mentions of blood, gore, violence, and all that jazz.
- Sexy times will be skipped over. Mentions are okay though.
- Andrew's rules
- Three detailed paragraphs per response (but it's cool if you can only do one)
- Be cool to others OOC. It's fine if you aren't in rp, but you have to be OOC.
- As stated there are three roles: one agent from the VHIPA (a new vampire), one forensic specialist from the city (vampire turned in 1924), and a former Crimson Sect member held in prison (vampire turned in 1532). I'll be the last one.
- Side note to last point: your character can be from anywhere in the world and of any gender/sexuality. It's all good.
- I don't know what else to say. Have fun, ask any questions, give ideas if you want, and yeah, that's it. :)