You are cordially invited
Character A is from a wealthy merchant family that is down on their luck. Loosing money quickly due to a horrible contract that had the family at a loss for their money and scampering to keep their higher status, they take advantage of the chance to marry their child off into a new family.
to the union of two hearts
Character B is the fist born child to the large lordship that presides over the ports and farms, the fiefdom called Stalright. They’re the heir to the family and are looking for a husband/wife, so they hold parties, to get to know the available people for the role.
is the bond
Character A does not want to get married, and especially to the tyrant their parents have set their eyes on. The young lordling of the fiefdom. Character A is preferring to become a sailer, to work on their parents ships and eventually become the head of the family. But with the money declining, the family is getting restless.
Character B is called a tyrant. But they aren;t not really. What people see as them being a tryrant, is them with just some anger issues. And maybe a little tyrannical. They do think that those who commit treason should be sent to death. Those who break the laws should be punished severely.
- If you want to join this RP, please make sure replies are at least 100 words, 150-300 would be preferred and anything more is welcome. I just dont know if I’ll be able to reply with the same gusto if you go over about 400 words.
- If you know that your life is going to overtake you, or you simply need a break, please let me know, as I always try my best to do the âme for others.
- Please be kind outside of RP, inside, I don’t mind, as long as it doesn’t break Andrew’s rules.
- I have no limitations on topic’s within RP, but if you have anything you’d prefer not to do, just let me know! I do not want to do anything to offend any possible RP partners, and I always try to make sure there are boundaries if they are needed.
- Communication is very important to me. I would prefer someone active enough to make at least one reply a day, but I know life comes up. So if that happens, just let me know, and we’re all good.
I’ll ask for a writing sample for this one, and I’ll get a template up once someone joins.
I’d prefer to be A