forum Roleplay
Started by @wake-read-eat-sleep
tune

people_alt 33 followers

@wake-read-eat-sleep

It's 2189, and the human race has become unfair and evil. All rulers of the countries on Earth have come together and chosen to give 3 girls immunity (from their upcoming attacks) and royalty. They pick 40 girls to begin with, and it is just a huge battle to the death in the middle of nowhere and they try to survive. 5 months of survival and if there are still not many deaths, it will become an arena battle.
My character is Jubilee Imena. She's 150 lbs, 5'2, has straight, long blonde hair, and blue eyes. She's pale, tall, and slim. She has too much faith in intelligence, overestimates people too often, educated, optimistic, and persistent. She has a scroll full of directions to harm people.

@Irish_Dancer1102

My character is Cora Binx and she is 16 years old and is 5'5. She has red hair and blue eyes. Freckles envelope her face. She is quite good with a bow and is fast at running. Smart and skillful.

@wake-read-eat-sleep

Jubilee's POV:
I looked around the room. There were so many girls around, and they all looked so… athletic. How was I going to win this thing? The only possible way was-
"There will be NOBODY else here to help you, and ONLY YOU. NO COMMUNICATION. NO TRUCES." The man literally screamed like his life depended on it.

@Irish_Dancer1102

Cora sighed. How did I get here? She thougHt. She looked up from her sweaty palms and watched the other girls. They were so much larger than her. She was out. Yep. Cora knew that she wouldn't make it for long with these girls. She knew that she had to try, though. Her family was counting on her. Maybe… Since three girls… But how could she trust them…. She could try… A voice startled her, And she snapped back to attention, easing herself out of her thoughts. Cora didn't quite get what the man said, but she could definitely hear the last part. No truces. She sighed. So much for that plan.

@wake-read-eat-sleep

Jubilee heard many sighs at the "no truces" part. The man rambled on and on about "attacks and strategies", and she saw a redheaded girl with an uncertain look on her face. Perhaps she could truce with her. So what is she was breaking the rules? They were gonna die anyway.

@Irish_Dancer1102

Cora saw a strikingly pretty girl with blonde hair sitting a few feet away from her. She scooted over and whispered in her ear, " hey. Im Cora. What's up with this truce crap?"

@NoValdezinator

(Okay my character is Mayla Sorrow. She is 17 years old and has a auburn pixie cut and grey eyes, which seem to stab you with a look. She is really good in close combat adn knows how to use a dagger. She always wears some Cargo jeans and a worn-out T-Shirt. She had a abusive childhood, which made her grow up fast and is also the cause of her fighting skills. But actually she is a kind girl, who could nee a hug.)
Mayla glanced around. So many girls, how was she supposed to survuve this? No truces? That's okay, she is a warrior who fights to the end anyways. Her hand slipped to her dagger in her hidden pocket. But a truce could have been good. She spotted two girls whispering. The first to make a truce, alright. Maybe she could go and join them? Ah, no, it's not allowed, her inner angel said. But rules are for losers, the devil replied. It ended with Mayla shaking her head to stop the two fighting. Even if they weren't gonna make a truce, friends were always good, so she walked up to the two of them. "Hey, names Mayla. Are you making truce?"

@The Palindrome

(can I join? my character is Harper Hallbury. She has long black hair and brown eyes with freckles. She's 17. She's very competitive and athletic. Although she seems tough she's actually really nice. She's very open minded, so she's up to make a truce)

@wake-read-eat-sleep

"Wanna truce?" Jubilee asked impulsively. "It's not like-"
"HEY! WHAT'S THIS ABOUT TRUCING? DIDN'T I TELL YOU NO TRUCES???????" The Rules-Dude screamed.

@The Palindrome

"Hey," Harper leans over to Mayla and Jubilee, "do you guys want to make a truce? I know what he said, but-"
Rules-Dude starts screaming again about no truces.

@NoValdezinator

"Okay, you heard the dude, NO truce over here." Mayla grinned. The Rules-Dude was obviously not in a funny mood and started screaming even louder. "Calm down!" Mayla shouted. Then he stopped shouting: "Let the battles begin."

@Irish_Dancer1102

That rules dude was pretty crazy. Obviously these other girls were going to be fun to hang around, but eventually one of them would have to die. Cora sighed but she didn't really care. As long as she had friends in this, maybe it wouldn't be do bad.

@wake-read-eat-sleep

The grass was dry.
Darn.
"Well, how are we going to survive?" Jubilee eventually shouted, impatient. "We are a group of FOUR! Only three girls can survive! How is this going to work???? One of us is going. To. Die!" she used a stick and bashed the nearby bushes as hard as she could.