forum Roleplay?
Started by @avacohenshippee
tune

people_alt 21 followers

@avacohenshippee

Hey guys! does anyone want to start a roleplay?
Ok a few rules/ guidelines:
No racist homophobic transphobic sexist or any other kind of discrimination \ bullying
nothing inappropriate, though moderate swearing is allowed.
When joining you must describe your new character
The genre is fantasy/magical, but the rest of that i'll leave up to you guys
You can only have one character, though you can have side characters to interact with
you may join at any point
No making decisions for other people's characters, but you can take the storyline anywhere other than with that
Okay guys! join and have fun! i'll be writing my character later.

@jc

I would like to join.
not sure about my character yet.
can I give my character a really dark backstory?

@avacohenshippee

My character is Araceli. She can turn into a coral snake, and sometimes she leaves certain features from her snake form in her human form. She is about five feet tall, with dark brown pixie-like hair. Her eyes are emerald green, and she has non-removable red, black and yellow makeup. Her skin in light beige, with a splattering of freckles over her nose, and a scar over her belly button. She is 23, 120 pounds, and her nickname is Ari. She loves cooking, she is intelligent, dangerous, stealthy, sarcastic, and her family means the most to her. She is so non-self serving, she often finds herself needing help but not wanting to get it. (does anyone want to suggest a setting?)

@NoValdezinator

Hey, I would like to join too. My character is Nayada, just called Nay must of the time. She got beautiful light brown curls which she always wears in a ponytail. Her tips are dyed cyan blue and her eyes have nearly the same color. She has a bright smile and it shows her small gap. She totally loves to read, especially fantasy and thriller. Nay has two personalities. Sometimes she is super happy, nice and likes everybody but sometimes she is just really in a bad mood and wanst to murder everyone without any reason. She just turned 19 and is not very tall. Don't matter which of her moods she always has either a normal or a dark humor.
Maybe as a setting it could be a mall or something.

@jc

my character is ella
dark brown slightly curly hair dark green eyes dark red lips.
petite she has smaller hips.
her bust is the size you would expect
for a teen girl.
she’s sensitive overwhelmed by too much.
sweet kind shy quiet
intelligent very navie
inroverted stubburn
passionate
self-conscious because of social anxiety.
she wears a white blouse a light blue skirt sometimes (jeans)
a black long sleeved cardigan silver hoop earrings.
and black doc martens.
sorry its so long.
shes 16. and lesbian.

@WriteOutofTime

I'll join!! My character is Nyir. She's about thirty years old, with dark eyes and dark skin, and a burn scar that covers the lower left half of her face. She has long, thick curly hair that she keeps tied back in cornrows in a low pony tail. She has full lips, is kind of tall, muscular, and athletic. She wields a light sword. She has an ability called Chasing, which is kind of like teleportation with a few key limitations. She treats everyone with little to no respect, but she is not condescending and treats everyone equally. She's smart and strategic, but cares little about her own life. However she will protect people. She is always frowning.

@avacohenshippee

(I guess i'll start the story. Mall is the setting)
I scanned the crowd of people in front of me, trying to find a face that i knew. I had come here with three friends, but they had all disappeared to do one thing or another. We had agreed to meet at the foodcourt in an hour, but it seemed everyone was running late. Sighing, i turned to sit down at one of the table. I pulled out my phone to see if anyone had texted me, though i knew they hadn't. I didn't know what else to do, as i was not hungry and i didn't have the money to do anymore shopping, so i just sat and watched the people pass. Suddenly, a young girl appeared in front of me.
"Saw you sitting here all alone. Thought you might like some company." The girl smiled at me. The stranger was younger than me. Probably in the sixteen-eighteen range. She was taller, probably 5' 7", with long blond hair and deep brown eyes. Usually i was wary of strangers, but she seemed friendly enough. And, lets be real, she was GORGEOUS.
"Yeah, sure."
(just wanted to add something to the rules. You can create conversations/scenes with other people's characters as long as it doesn't interfere with love, death, or anything very important. you must stay true to how the character is if you want to do this. Also, if a person doesn't want you to use their character in a certain way, respect that. If you want to start a romance, or something like that with another player's character, you may discuss and come to an agreement.)

@NoValdezinator

(Ok I'm just assuming she is)
"Why did I go there?" I thought as I looked out for the people I call my friends. Where was this damn foodcourt? My thoughts still circled around it. Whta did he mean with You will find out? Agh! I hate him so much! And anyway I still visit him. Sometimes I don't get myself. I looked at myself as I rushed past a shop window. I wore a white shirt with the words Stay Away and a pair of jeans. People think I'm crazy because most of the time I walk barefoot. Ah! Finally! The foodcourt! And there was Ari, talking to a girl I had never seen before. I sat next to the two of them and smiled: "Hey Ari!" then I faced the other girl "I'm Nay, and you are?"