forum Roleplay
Started by Jessemiah
tune

people_alt 37 followers

Jessemiah

Hey guys I've never done a roleplay before and I always wanted to join but I don't wanna barge in… Anyone who wants to join is welcome!
(Also if anyone has rp tips they're very welcome)

Deleted user

I will join!!! I keep making RPs but nobody really joins, so I obviously do not have any tips.

@garbage-owo

Tips: no cursing, no homophobic/transphobic comments, no racial slurs, etc. Introduce your POV character (hint hint: it has to be YOUR character, and it can only be ONE) as they're introduced to the stories. You may only create a second if the second is non-important (i.e. bartender, teacher). Please, for the love of God, don't kill of each other's characters. Both non-human and human characters are allowed.

@garbage-owo

Zack stared up at the fence and ran his hand through his spiky blond hair, tugging on the aquamarine dyed lock.
"Well, this is great. Absolutely great. We made this huge plan, only for it to be stopped by a fence. A fence in a town I don't even know the name of," he retorted. "I almost got my Under Armor hoodie teared apart by demons and my Chuck Taylors are muddy. This couldn't be better."
Zack looked down with dismay at his ruined Converse, the pizza print on it barely visible under the layers of dirt.
He slumped against the fence and fidgeted with his neon orange wristband. There had to be a way. There had to. They'd come this far. They couldn't stop now.
He surveyed the fence. His blue-green eyes sparkled once he found what he was looking for. He unsheathed his sword from his DIY duct-tape sword hilt.
"I have a plan."
"Is it a good one?"
"I have a plan," he repeated, his smile looking as stupid as ever.

@NoValdezinator

Crilia didn't know where she was right now. It reminded her of a suburban place or something. She kept on walking and every time she took a step, her reddish hair loosened from her pony tail. Oh come on, where did she want to meet her, she couldn't remember. Sophie wanted to meet her since high school, but Lia did not. Sophie was super clingy and followed like a stalker. She agreed to meet her today, because she wanted to tell her. And now she couldn't remeber where to go. The houses here, were really beautiful and looked quite old. As she walked more into the dark quarter she came past a backyard. A boy with blonde hair stood in front of a big fence. Suddenly she had the feeling that maybe he could help her out. "Hey you!" she shouted as she walked closer.

@garbage-owo

Zack let out muted scream. "Sorry, you scared me. Anyways, this must be a common meeting place, huh? I'm Zack. Wanna help me tear a hole in this fence?"

@NoValdezinator

"A hole? In this fence?" Sure, why not, I thought and I said: "Yeah, but I need some help too, ok?" Maybe I'm not going to visit Sophie. That would be great:

@NoValdezinator

"Batteries? Do I look like I carry batteries just for fun?" She rummaged in her pocket "You know what, I actually have some." She took them out and handed them to the still unknown boy "By the way, I'm Lia. What's your name?"

@garbage-owo

"I'm Zack!" he grinned. He inserted the batteries into his sword's hilt. The sword buzzed with electricity and he melted a hole in the fence.

@NoValdezinator

"Woah! You have a sword? Where did you get it?" she asked playing a bit with the thought of taking out the dagger hidden in her boots. She did not know where the oy wanted to go but it could be helpful, maybe.

@garbage-owo

"Excuse me, but unless you want a pack of wild demons on your lawn in about thirty minutes, I suggest you either let us go or join us," Zack said.

@Story_Siren group

"Oh boy." Scarlett stared at the girl and guy from the other house. They looked like they were arguing then-was that a battery? DID HE JUST BURN A HOLE THROUGH THE FENCE WITH A BATTERY AND SWORD? She grinned. "I've got to get in on this action." Scarlett scribbled a quck note for her twin, quickly jumped in some Converse, and ran beside the duo. "Heyo, what are you two up to?"