forum Open RP
Started by @Andislee_Beau_Raven
tune

people_alt 33 followers

@Andislee_Beau_Raven

Anyone can join in at anytime, I'm just super bored.
Please make sure to show your character profile before hand.
Name/Preferred: (Nym)
Gender/pronouns: (Female)
Height: (5' 7")
Personality: (Sweet, kind, and caring. She's super shy when it comes to meeting new people, but when she gets to know people/becomes interested in 'said' person she becomes more laid back and comfortable. Bisexual and shows more of a dominate side, but is a switch.)
(My Character, p.s. don't forget to include what your character is wearing)

@Irish_Dancer1102

Hi! My character's name is Willow and she is 19. she is 5'5 and loves people, but when angered she will get.. well, Angry. she is very active and loves to Run, but loves sleeping as well as late nights with her friends. She makes a lot of crafts, and her whole house is practically DIYed.

@jc

Name/Preferred: ( ella)
Gender/pronouns: (Female)she/her
Height: (5' 3")
Personality: (Sweet, kind, caring. Intelligent.
anxious shy worries a lot. not trusting
Introverted.
has dark brown hair dark green eyes.
pale white skin.
Wears black dresses or jeans with a black hoodie white blouse sliver hoop earrings doc Martins.and a white lace choker.
(My Character.)

@Paperok

Name/Preferred: (Carissa Kuronas/Carissa )
Gender/pronouns: (Female)she/her
Height: (5' 6")
Personality: (smart, selfish, inwardly obnoxious untrusting. light brown hair, wears loose shirts and pants that normally have no color coordination.
(My Character.)

@Andislee_Beau_Raven

(Here's the gist, I guess. Summer, wherever y'all want to be, and I suppose y'all can chose where it leads after this "prompt")
After a long day work Nym begins on her journey home, she walks the long stretch of familiar road to her apartment. As she strode past the quaint shops she remembered she needed to stop at the gas station to stock up on more ice cream for her and her roommate.

@Paperok

"my friends sister is holding a girls scout cookie thing down there" she gestures a bit down the street "no ones has bought anything all day, could you just like buy one thing? ill pay you back later"

@kawaiisenpai

Hey guys! Hope it's okay if I join now.
Name (Preferred): Eryon (any variations; Ry, Ryon)
Pronouns: Female she/her
Height: 6'0"
Personality: Eryon is very headstrong, bold, outgoing and independent, but she also cares very deeply for others. when she becomes close to someone a very strong bond is formed. She is a very real person, sometimes cynical, rebellious and even a bit of an anarchist. But she is very lovable in the end.
(My Character)

@kawaiisenpai

Eryon saw these girls' incident, and she decides to inquire. "Hey, are you all okay?" She glances at the girl in a black dress with a choker that complements her complexion perfectly, concerned.

@jc

I ye-yeah just um didn't wasn't um looking where I was going..
I replied blushing.

(my character is lesbian.(@kawaiisenpai can our characters end up together?)

@kawaiisenpai

Eryon smiled her cock-eyed smile. "That was quite a fall you took," she shifted her gaze to the other girls who had fallen. "Are you alright?" Her motherly instincts took over and helped each girl get brushed off. "Here, let me buy you all coffee." She ushered them down towards the street containing one of her favorite coffee houses.