The night is dark and the rain is cold on your face as you try to find shelter. You're not really sure how you wound up in this place, a dense forest of evergreen trees. For quite a while, you're guided solely by the ghostly light of the moon filtering through the needles. Then, you see it–at first, it's merely a speck of warm yellow light in the distance, but as you get closer, you realize that it's more than that. The trees begin to thin out, and eventually you find yourself on the front step of a massive mansion.
But be wary, traveler, for inside lurks a force that may very well be your undoing.
So yeah! I've been itching to do another multi-fandom RP for a while now, so why the heck not! I think it's pretty self-explanatory, so I won't really say much. Make sure to read the rules, and try not to die! :D
- LGBTQ+ is loved and accepted
- Some fandoms aren't allowed. If it's offensive, it's not welcome here.
- Swearing, violence/gore, and romance are allowed, but know the limits. And if anything sexual happens, take it to the DMs
- Also don't do something lewd with another person's character if they haven't given consent/are uncomfortable with it
- Literacy is a must! You don't have to be perfect, but grammar and spelling are kind of pet peeves for me.
- No one-liners. Try to write at least three or four sentences, I get that sometimes it's hard to write stuff, but one-liners just frustrate me for some reason.
- Try to be active, a post every two to three days? I get that life gets in the way and sometimes people forget, but don't get annoyed if I bump due to inactivity.
- Be polite and respectful to other RPers.
- I might ask for a sample if I haven't RPed with you before, and I do have the right to say no. Probably won't, but it's here.
- Also, Andrew's rules.
Ack, that was a lot–