forum Glitches // OxO // Closed
Started by @ElderGod-Icefire
tune

people_alt 71 followers

Deleted user

(mmhm that sounds good! though i feel like nyx needs a bit more development: like, give em some strong opinions, flaws, beliefs, je ne sais qoui etc. like: why does jude like him !!! i want to see nyx getting comfy in the new world as a real person w hopes n dreams 🥺. and yes………jude's ex neil will come back to win him back ?few days from now. we could share the task of writing him if ya like ;) make up his backstory and the details of their relationship. and depending on if the angst is good maybe he could stick around and try to catch jude alone. plus this is nyx's chance to stand up and try to ~speak up. cause he needs to want to stand up for himself sometimes!!!! ah)

@ElderGod-Icefire

(skjsgbjdh I'm trying to develop Nyx a bit more, the issue is that he was just,,,, so sheltered and controlled for so long that he doesn't really know what he wants, other than to learn, if that makes sense? Like he just has this very strong curiosity about everything and I guess kinda a love for life? like he wants to live and learn and love but he doesn't quite know where to start doing that? Plus he gets overwhelmed if there's too much stimulation too fast but he's trying to learn more and do more, so as he and Jude do more he'll develop more, if that makes sense?? :D perfect! What did you have in mind for their backstory and relationship already? bc i know you've kinda hinted at some things already. he does he just,,,, doesn't know how bc he's worried he'll say the wrong thing and then fuck everything up even more)

Deleted user

(mm mhm mhm. yeah, i think bcos he's so curious he should ask more questions or share his thoughts/observations more. i just feel like it would be hard for jude & him to be attracted to each other when its just jude explaining and doing everything & nyx reacting = it'd be interesting to have nyx try to do or figure things out on his own. and hmmm~~~~ basically i was thinking after jude came home from rehab, he didnt want to be anywhere near his dad so Randall snatched him away to L.A. for 3 months, they made a lot of friends quickly. Neil was cold and ignored him for a bit (bit of a sad backstory); Jude was determined to make him smile, and he did when he made a scrappy little robot while they were drunk. they got together, it was a great match, but they kind of fed into each other's addictions cause Neil was working through some mental health stuff and didnt care enough to see it was hurting jude too. basically it ended because randall could see jude was falling for him, but getting worse with using again and when jude confronted neil, he refused to admit that it was his fault for encouraging it and that he couldn't tell jude he loved him. so randall just took him back to ny. their friends in L.A. still stay in touch through postcards (an inside joke ig) and though they never mention neil, jude displays the postcards on his fridge. feel free to add lil details!!!)

@ElderGod-Icefire

(yeah I can do that! I totally get what you're saying, no worries! Oooh maybe we could get a cute scene one morning where Nyx wakes up before Jude n makes breakfast? And maybe he doesn't do a phenomenal job (the eggs are,,,, a little too cooked and the toast is a little not enough) but he did his best?? Idk. Ooh makes sense, makes sense! So is Neil like, coming back bc he finally thinks he's "ready" to tell Jude he loves him too?? And then wait hold up there's this new cute little man that Jude's dating, Neil has been replaced! And! There's drama!)

Deleted user

(aw that sounds great :3 i was thinking jude goes out for groceries one day and theyre also expecting Steve or something so when nyx hears a knock at the door he opens it and 0_0. yeah neil wants him back. mans has been going to therapy and staying sober for him and yeah, he wants them to run away together. maybe jude gets a postcard a day later from his friend that tells him neil is coming and changed. neil will prob just want to talk to jude in private and ignore nyx. later, after he leaves nyx could speak up for himself an be like !!we should be together jude, not him!! and i think cause jude will be in the middle of a bunch of feelings maybe he'll start using again –for more drama. mhmmm)

@ElderGod-Icefire

(he doin his best but he's not very good at cooking haha. Ooooooh yes perfect! And Nyx is all hesitant n like "i don't want to lose you but i understand if you wanna go be with him" bc he knows Jude really cared about Neil but he doesn't want to lose Jude but at the same time?? he's naive and uncertain about whether he's what Jude wants?? Fdgh and maybe Neil is,,, a bit of an asshole to Nyx? tho not where Jude would hear? and so Nyx really doesn't like him??)

Deleted user

(mmhm but i feel like that should be the moment where nyx kinda puts his foot down and instead of needing reassurance, he tells jude how he feels (how he doesnt want to lose him to) in a quiet show of confidence + commitment; to make their relationship feel less one-sided. and i think that neil should be super possesive yeah and mostly an asshole about how nyx could never be what jude needs etc: which could make nyx want to be better instead of making him feel defeated. and after a few days maybe i thought his dad could pay him a visit and nyx hides in the bedroom. after he leaves maybe jude could be shaking and thats where the stress build-up would send him back into spiralling. after that, i was thinking nyx could suspect something for a bit, but when his friend(s) come by again they figure it out and tell nyx. since jude doesnt wanna go back to rehab he stays home through withdrawl and with a friend there, maybe nyx learns more about jude's past.)

@ElderGod-Icefire

(oooh yeah excellent point I think that could work really well. I love…all of that aslkdnsbzbzv and also Nyx needs a phone?? Like he doesn't have one and I think he'd do well with one lmao. But. Yeah. The other thing I was thinking is that at some point at least one of Jude's friends finds out what Nyx is? Either by accident or bc they told the friend?? Idk might be interesting)

Deleted user

(mhm sounds good sounds good. do you wanna skip to a different point maybe a week or two later? where things have settled down and like if you had any casual activity/convo ideas (like nyx cooking) that could lead up to neil coming?)

Deleted user

('jude look how big the screen is!!!' yeah that sounds cute :)

Deleted user

(OMG it's so cute !!!!!!!!! sorry i havent replied : i will soon promise)

@ElderGod-Icefire

(yo so I was thinking! And! What if at some point while Nyx and Jude are out and about, someone says some homophobic shit to them?? And it could go one of two ways: either Nyx gets really anxious and uncertain about their relationship, or he uses that cyborg strength of his and just,,,, fucking obliterates the dude)

Deleted user

(1.) homophobia? in nyc???? /s (2.) YES to nyx punching that guy. he has untapped rage; needs to escape that nervousness. maybe he sees someone punch someone of tv and is like 'um, hyah' and breaks this mf jaw. bonnus points if the homophobe call him 'little' or a pansy or something before getting decked. if he starts beating the guy, jude would prob step in like omg stop lets go. annd then at home he has to explain that violence is bad and nyx (who maybe liked fighting him a little too much) is like 'but…he was bad.' «could be an opportunity for character development/flaw. maybe nyx realizes he like fucking people up (3.) mmm did we say we should skip to a diff point in the story to pick it back up?)

@ElderGod-Icefire

( 1. yes lmao 2. yes oh my god I like that! bc don't forget Nyx has, uhhh fought/killed people before, during the training stuff with RTI, so he fucking knows what to do?? and he's like "but he was a bad guy and bad people deserve to die" bc RTI raised him with this very black and white thinking patterns that he hasn't broken out of??? and he's like "well bad people = death so" 3. I think so? Or we could continue the convo with the friends?)

Deleted user

(mhmm mhmm. we could continue the convo– its just that nervous nyx doesnt have much to say, so. but we can, if you like)

Deleted user

(oh. well idk what else can come up in the conversation. so dyou have any idea for a * fresh scene * ? :)

@ElderGod-Icefire

(I hate to bother you but I…am a clingy bitch don't wanna lose this RP? bc I really like RPing with you?? but uhm. yeah. i can do the timeskip if you don't wanna? either cuddles or Neil or homophobe, i really don't care, but I feel like once we actually get the ball rolling again it'll be fine)