forum Fantasy RP
Started by @theraingodd2002
tune

people_alt 5 followers

@Imperfect_Autumn group

Well, here's my character:

Name: Princess Bree Hope Cunningham of the Kingdom of Arueliah (Ah-rue-lee-uh). She prefers to just be called Bree, though.
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 120 lbs
Looks: Shoulder-length, maroon hair; violet eyes; fair skin; oddly beautiful.
Personality: Fairly shy, but likes making new friends. Can be funny once you get to know her. She's a very good shot with her bow and arrow.
History: The fairies of Arueliah gave Bree an interesting gift when she was born: beauty like no other. She certainly got it, with her natural maroon hair and violet eyes. When she turned 16, she attended her first season, but she did not find any prince she wanted to marry.
Link to her: Princess Bree Hope Cunningham

@Imperfect_Autumn group

I'm just gonna start. You can ignore it if you don't like it.

Bree rode through the woods on her horse, Rose, shooting at strategically-placed targets. Almost all of her arrows hit a bullseye. One shot went way off course, zipping through the trees.

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

My character’s name is Oyoyo. She is part dragon and had black twisted horns and red wings. She has silver eyes and red and blonde hair. She can fly and breathe fire.

An arrow zipped past Oyoyo nearly hitting her. “Hey!”, she shouted. “Who shot that arrow! If that was on purpose you’re going to get really hurt!”

@Imperfect_Autumn group

Bree sucked in a breath, seeing that her arrow had nearly hit a girl with fiery hair. She rode over to her to make sure she wasn't hurt. "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

@Skylark

my character's name is Krystal, she is not human and has large feathered wings. She is very flexible and is trained in many fighting styles, has twin daggers that can become swords or armbands

Krystal watched the two strangers from her vantage point in a large tree, this was going to be interesting.

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Oyoyo tried to comprehend whether this girl meant to shoot that arrow at her. After deciding that it was an accident Oyoyo responded with “Yeah, I’m fine.”

@Imperfect_Autumn group

"Ah… Arueliah," Bree stated awkwardly. She didn't want to draw attention to the fact that she was a princess - crown princess, in fact - so she tried to avoid directly answering the question. Turning to her left, she saw a figure standing not far away.