Never had to make a religion before so, any feedback would be nice.
A few thing I thought of while reading on this religion. I can understand the "unknown" parts could be things that are very important to/spoils the story. (or you really just don't know lol) But:
- What exactly is the prophecy of the Mistletoe? What exactly is it meant to entail?
- Is there any tradition for men that practice the religion?
- Is there anything more that they see in a paradise than warm and fruitful? Because it sounds like they just need a trip to a local fruit farm. Maybe expand on that a little. Do they wish for equality? The extinction of a race? etc.
- How is Shynsra usually celebrated? It says some beliefs celebrate it differently, though I'm quite unsure as to what the usual celebration is.
- What is Shynsra commemorating the recovery of?
- Why is Shynsra associated with the things that it is?
- Any particular reason for no rituals/worship services? Is this religion just looser than most in those rights?
I hope none of that sounded harsh, just genuinely trying to help!
The religion is really interesting though, I'd love to see it expanded on!
No, that was great! Thank you!
You're welcome! :D