Welcome to the Notebook Prom, Senior Edition! This Prom RP is for those who are either on the older side of the age spectrum and/or don't mind cursing .If you are neither of these, you are probably at the wrong Prom. In which case, TURN BACK IMMEDIATELY.*
I also have a Registration Sheet that will include basic information which need to be filled out. If you are uncomfortable using any personal information (your name/appearance/etc), don't be afraid to make stuff up. Just please keep it as realistic as you can.
Also, a heads up: The Prom officially starts on May 3rd. Please be registered before then. Don't forget to cast your votes for Senior Prom King, Queen, and Majesty (gender-neutral)! The final decision for all Royalty will be announced during the event.
Please note: If you do not obey these rules, you will face living Hell on Earth in the form of ME. You only get one warning, only one. After that, you will be removed. Understand? Good.
- This chat is going to be rated PG-15, for allowance of swears, dirty songs, and spicy dancing.
- No slurs or derogatory words of any sorts. Not obeying this rule will get you immediately kicked from the chat.
- Things can be a bit dirty, to an extent. You want to be a raging horndog? Take it to inbox or get kicked out.
- Be civil. Everyone is here to have a good time and you picking a fight will ruin it for most, if not all, people participating.
- Only the selected DJ controls what music will be playing. However, you can make suggestions. It's up to the DJ to play that song or not.
- Stay in the setting. As soon as you declare you are leaving, you cannot come back, just like an actual Prom.
- This is in Modern/Realistic for a reason. No fantasy if you can avoid it (for now).
Date (if any):
If there are any questions/concerns or you need me to step in for whatever reason, don't hesitate to ask/summon me via @ or PM.
That is all for now. More rules may be added later. Have fun!