forum Realistic Modern Day RP {Open}
Started by @RatGoddess
tune

people_alt 65 followers

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Apollyon’s eyes opened slowly when Clovis messed with her hair and very slowly sat up. Her cheeks were red and flushed, but she didn’t seem to be awake enough to be flustered by anything. She whined softly and groped for her bag, hoping there was some alcohol left.

@gracehustle

Fiona glanced over at the pack Molly was holding, shrugging, "It might. You can attempt to fit it in there if you'd like, I'm not taking my bag off though." Her arm was already throbing with pain just from putting on her bag once, and she wasn't going to mess with it again trying to fit more supplies in. "Otherwise I suppose I can carry it."

@chickenfrogman group

Molly looks back over Fiona's arm and decides against making her hold it.
"I've got it, nevermind. Let's just get going so we can get your arm looked at. IF we wait around much longer they're going to have to amputate it or something gross." She nods towards the forest line and heads that way.
Hopefully he's actually in here, that twit. I hope he's okay.

@chickenfrogman group

Clovis gives Apollyon a soft smile before looking to Cam, "We probably should. I have someone to find. You two heading out as well?" He idly fidgets with his fingers as he softly asks.
(I couldnt remember is he was sitting up yet XD But he IS sitting up now so, just lettin ya know.)

@gracehustle

"I suppose amputating wouldn't be good…I do need my arm," Fiona replied as she glanced at her wrapped wound. She only took a moment before she was following alongside Molly, doing her very best to not swing her arm or let it rub against the material of her jacket. Hopefully, the city wasn't far. Otherwise, she had a sinking feeling she would most likely end up being carried there. If the wound got any more infected that was.

@chickenfrogman group

(Molly and Fiona are like the farthest thing ever from doctors to be fair XDD)
Molly tries not to walk to fast, glaring at the forest ahead of her. "What have you been up to these years, Fia?"

_

The first thing to cross Clovis' mind isn't a sibling disagreement or fight, rather it was manipulation and abuse, things he'd seen too much of. He furrows his brow in sudden worry, even though he has the wrong idea. Offering Cam to go with them, especially because of how young she was, was definitely not something he should do. It was out of his line. But he could offer that they follow them. Or claim they didnt know the way to the nearest city, and would need their help. At least then he could make sure Cam was alright.
"We- We're headed to a larger, nearby city. A friend of mine knows the governor personally. He'll give us shelter and food for a bit. I'm sure you two could come. If you'd like to talk to your brother about it. " He suggests.

@imJUSTasillylittleguy group

She perks her head up. "Yeah? I guess I could go ask him about it it would help us stay together longer." She got up and went up the stairs.
"Tristian they offered for us to go the city with them!'
"I'm sor- what?' he blinked.
"can we go? Can we go with them to city? Please?" He sighed, "Yes we can go."
"Yes! Thanks Tristian!" She gave him a peck of the cheek sibling like and then ran downstairs.
"he said yes!"

@gracehustle

(Yeah…Fia isn't really skilled in medicine…as can be seen by the state of her arm currently)
"Traveling mostly." Fiona paused in her words, trying to think of the best way to describe what she had been doing for the past few years, "Hm…that's really the basics of what I've been doing and I won't bore you with stories. I suppose I've done a fair amount of fighting too, though that's a given." She glanced at Molly, then continued walking, "What have you been up to? Besides loosing Clovis that is."

@gracehustle

(Alrightttt…so I know this is probably very much dead, but I wanted to wish y'all a very early and happy Christmas (If you celebrate it) As well as a happy any other holiday you celebrate :) This is by far my pride and joy in multi-players rps and I love it so so much while it was going on. It and all of you helped me more than you know both in writing and life)

@imJUSTasillylittleguy group

(Alrightttt…so I know this is probably very much dead, but I wanted to wish y'all a very early and happy Christmas (If you celebrate it) As well as a happy any other holiday you celebrate :) This is by far my pride and joy in multi-players rps and I love it so so much while it was going on. It and all of you helped me more than you know both in writing and life)

Thank you! Merry Christmas to you too my dude I loved reading you guys roleplay together and rolepay.)