forum High Schoolers Create a haunted house in order to pass AP Calculus (no more #Vender) (#BRAIN) (#JJ) (CLOSED BUT FEEL FREE TO STALK)
Started by @CWTurtleOfFreedom
tune

people_alt 51 followers

@CWTurtleOfFreedom

Jesse rolled his eyes. As they neared the cashier, he drop his arm from her shoulder and instead went to holding her hand.
Smooth, he thought to himself. Just keep it together.

Jane couldn’t help but smile, though she tried her best to not look really overexcited.
Okay, me. Just… calmness. Less weird.
The line leading up tp the cashier was short, so they didn’t have to stand in line too long. Jane placed the two locks (there are two right? Does it matter?? :P) on the conveyor belt and waited for it to be their turn.

@Relsey

Nessa sat up her face marked with red indents of the floor, "You, so loud." She stumbled to her feet shaking off the sleep, "I'm over here do you have my stuff." there was a slight droll to her words one that accompanies those who just woke up.

@CWTurtleOfFreedom

(Nessa is missing even tho she's just napping in the back)

"That'll be $20.34." The cashier said.
Jesse frowned. "Really? That much?"

//gotcha

Jane sighed and took a $20 bill out of her wallet. “I think I have 34 cents…” To Jesse, she whispered, “I had to upgrade the locks a bit, so it’s more expensive. Twenty bucks is a lot, though.”

Deleted user

Venus was sitting by her cabinet, mindlessly organizing her paints. "He's going to leave and I screwed everything up…" she whispered, gripping a bottle of bloodred paint tightly. She sighed and put it down, pulling her hand back.

@Relsey

Nessa looked around at the crew, "Did any-you get …" She gestured wildly with hands trying to convey the message.

Deleted user

Venus shut the doors and went over to the group reproachfully.

@Relsey

Nessa snapped her fingers trying to remember the word. "Lock! Did any of you get a lock, or did I ask you for the door nob, I think Jane was getting a pack of locks." Nessa ran her hands through her short hair, "This is why I can't take naps."

@Imperfect_Autumn group

“Brendon and I didn’t get anything. Sorry, Nessa,” Blaine said with a shrug. “Hey, what’s everyone doing later? Maybe we could all go for lunch at the diner?”

@Relsey

Nessa shook her head, "I don't know Blaine… I'm sure I have some sort of homework I can use as an excuse." She fiddled with the hem of her sweater, Going out in public never went well for her, It usually ended in embarrassment.

@Relsey

Nessa jumped at the chance to escape, "Yes Venus you will have fun and, um and I could um watch your…… Paints…while you are gone….yes." Nessa stated her words coming out in choppy bursts.

@Relsey

"Yes, Yes I do want." Nessa sat down right in front of the paint cabinets and stared at them with frightening intensity.

Deleted user

"Don't stare at them too hard, they'll burst into flames," Venus joked, sounding more like her typical self.