forum Love Potions and Sharp Teeth ✨🔮🦇
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 79 followers

@Tired-but-passionate

(Sorry for the wait! Happy new year ^^)

Alex smiled softly and entwined their fingers, squeezing a little. When he heard Cas’s words though, his smile faded a little. “Ah, too late for that. I’m already an atheist. It’s a lot more than the music, anyway.” A lot more. “Sorry if this is too much, but I’ve been learning that it was… traumatic, for me. To be in that environment. I can’t really go back and ‘love it’ again, even if I wanted to.”
His eyes widened and glowed with excitement. “Here? With you? Of course!” He squeezed Cas’s hand again. “Oh man, why haven’t I even written a love song for you yet? I should do that when I get back…” his eyes were bright red, his mind swimming with melodies and possible lyrical fragments.

@Fenrir

(its all good! Happy new year to you as well!!)
Cas nodded slowly. He himself, mostly because of his family. Of course the community of witches he had been around taught him of pagan traditions and Cas adored the stories he had been told by the elders but he had never felt pushed to practice or even believe in the various patrons and gods unless he wanted to. "I see, I'm sorry if it felt like I was trying to push you to do something clearly you're uncomfortable with. I hadn't realized just how badly being in that environment was for you." He took in a deep breath in and then out, not really used to taking in such heavy situations, especially from other people. Usually he just shoved those feeling deep down.
He glanced down at Alex, matching his bright smile with one of his own, glad to be off the topic of trauma for now. "Why not, it'll be a good place to to practice and people usually come here so you'd get some attention. Besides, I think it'll be really nice to have music here, livens up the place." He mused with a growing smile laughing softly at Alex. "That is about the cutest think I think someone has offered to do for me but don't feel like you have to, queried. Your love and affection is all I need." He reassured.

@Tired-but-passionate

His eyes flickered. “Yeah, it’s alright. You didn’t know.”
Raising his head from Cas's lap, Alex moved right up in the other man’s face. His eyes were glowing so brightly, they were even tinged pink around the edges. Likely the affects of the love spell, though. “I will do it,” he said. His voice was deadly serious. “I will, even when the love spell fades. I want to, and you can’t stop me.” He leaned back and grinned, the glow in his eyes fading a bit. “Yes! It’ll be like building your brand, aha.”

@Fenrir

Cas lifted his hands when Alex suddenly stood, his heart quickening at their closeness. It wasn't fear but more excitement, at how determined Alex was despite the song being seemingly so simple. "As you wish, corazon. Believe me, I have no intent on stopping you. I look forwards to what you create." He encouraged, watching as Alez straightened. "Yours as well. I'm sure many people will come to see you play. I can't wait to hear your music."

@Tired-but-passionate

He looked so happy and excited now, as though he were still a wolf and his tail was wagging. “Yes! I can’t wait to start working on it.” But he paused, then sat down and laid his head on Cas’s lap again. “But I also don’t want to leave yet, haha.” Alex grinned up at him. “That’s true. I hope I don’t disappoint you, querido.” He felt more concerned with pleasing Cas than if people would come to watch. Sometimes, even without the love spell in the mix, he forgot how popular he actually was.

@Fenrir

"You can stay for as long as you wish, lindo. If you're that excited to start writing, I can get you some parchment and pen, or you can use my laptop if that's easier." He offered, silently promising himself he would do anything to see Alex smile the way he was smiling now. It was beautiful seeing him this excited and determined. "You could never disappoint me, love. In all honesty, that's one of my own fears. You're so well loved at school, rightfully so, I mean who wouldn't immediately be attracted to you, but me. Not as much. if anything I'm worried about disappointing you." He gently rested his hand on Alex's cheek, brushing his thumb back and forth, finding comfort in the gesture.

@Tired-but-passionate

Alex closed his eyes at the touch. “It’s alright. I like this.” His eyes then flickered, a reddish glow peeking through. His brow upturned. “How could you ever disappoint me? You’re the most amazing, beautiful, talented person I know. Don’t tell Rain I said that.” He giggled, his eyes opening up a bit more. “But seriously, you are. And I’m glad I’m able to say that now. I love you, Cas.” His eyes widened at his own words, and he covered his mouth with his hand. “Sorry, was that too much?”

@Fenrir

Cas smiled softly, blushing at Alex' praise. "I'm alright with being second if Rain is first." He lightly traced Alex's cheek and jaw. While he couldn't entirely believe Alex words now, it did feel nice, being told all these things from someone he had had feelings for for so long. He gently tugged Alex's hand away from his mouth and tipped his head up to meet his gaze. "No, carino. It will never be too much. I love you too, Jeremias Alex Ruiz. I hope I can show just how much I do, in however long a time you allow me." Cas slowly leaned forwards and pressed a slow kiss to Alex's lips, his eyes fluttering shut. He wasn't sure if he'd ever get used to kissing Alex, he hoped he never would, no matter how many times they kissed.

@Tired-but-passionate

“No, no. You’re both on equal standing.” He leaned into Cas’s touch, letting him take his hand and tip his head up to him. His heart pounded in his chest and his cheeks grew flushed, but he was calm. He couldn’t remember the last time he was this calm, this content. He felt present. Alex leaned forward, meeting Cas in the middle and receiving the kiss with delight. His eyes closed again, and he reached up to cup Cas’s cheek.

@Fenrir

"I'm honored to be regarded as high as the amazing Rain herself." He laughed between the kiss. He slowly wrapped his arms around Alex's neck, gently tugging him closer, gladly resuming their kiss once he had a moment to breath. His hands found a place in Alex's hair as they moved closer to each other. Cas could acutely feel every place they touched, a delightful shiver coursing down his spine at every minute shift. He broke away to press small kisses to Alex hand take a breath. "You have no idea how nervous I get whenever we're this close." He admitted, dropping his hands to Alex's shoulder and toying with the hair at the base of his neck.

@Tired-but-passionate

“Yes.” Cas’s laugh made him laugh too. “And I’ll give you all the time in the world for you to show your love.” Alex wrapped an arm around his waist as he was pulled closer. He just pressed closer and closer to him, never wanting to let go. He reveled in all the ways and places he and Cas touched each other. With the pleasure also came a sense of amazement, because it was only until he was actually touched in this way did he realize how much and long he had wanted it from the little witch.
When Cas broke the kiss, Alex also took a moment to breathe. He hummed with pleasure as he toyed with his hair. “Nervous? Why?” He pecked Cas’s nose. “Why not excited? I’m excited.”

@Fenrir

Cas arched an eyebrow at Alex's humming, a pleased grin spreading over his features as he started to massage Alex's scalp.
"why? Because you're you, Alex. Tu Eres ermoso, querido. You're kind and loving. You're someone I have only dreamed of being with. To actually be allowed to show you that love…it's something I never thought I'd actually be able to do. Not with confidence at least. The closest thing I got to this was in my dreams." He admitted with an embarrassed laugh, wrinking his nose cutely when it was kissed. "Nervous excitement," he corrected, "believe me, all in a good way." He reassured, tipping Alex's head to press anither tender kiss kiss to Alex's lips

@Tired-but-passionate

He had to resist the urge to purr at Cas’s massage. Alex loved the way he touched his scalp, gentle, but with pressure. He almost didn’t pay attention to his words.
He was a little confused. What was so special about him anyway? He blushed at the compliments, his hand drifting from Cas’s cheek to his shoulder. “Oh…” he paused. “Maybe I would be nervous too, then, if it weren’t for the potion. I remember thinking that too… never being able to show my love to you.” He chuckled a little. “You always seemed so cool and mysterious, but far away. Now I know that you’re just a dork.” He laughed cheekily.
He bit his lip when he saw Cas wrinkle his nose, though let his lips part to receive Cas’s. His hands ran around his shoulder and down his back.

@Fenrir

Cas chuckled in amusement, "You like that, don't you, amor." He teased, slowly making soothing circles. "Cool and mysterious are not words I'd use to describe myself. Distant might be a bit more accurate though, there's always something going on up here." He tapped his temple and chuckled, smiling against the kiss and at the way Alex's hands trailed his spine. He hummed softly, surpressing a moan as he broke away again.
"A dork? and not dark and mysterious anymore?" He pouted, pressing butterfly kisses to Alex's features. "you say that as if you're not a dork yourself, babe" He pressed a final kiss to Alex's lips before gently nudging him back so he could scoot off the table. "As much as I would love nothing more than to make out with you all night in the privacy of my store backroom, we unfortunately have classes tomorrow neither of us can afford to be that sleep deprived for."

@Tired-but-passionate

(I’m so sorry)

“Yes…” he leaned further into Cas’s touch, squeezing his torso slightly. “Well, that’s how I saw you back then.”
He giggled at the kisses. “Hey, I’m fully aware that I’m also a dork. Rain tells me all the time.” Alex kissed him back, then got out of his way, standing up. “Awww,” he whined, pouting a little. “I don’t mind making out all night! Please?” He was feeling giddy from the kisses, which made him only crave more.

@Fenrir

(it's all good!)
"You might not mind darling vampire but this little witch needs sleep." Despite his objections to staying long, Cas tugged Alex in for another kiss, loving the way he fit again the curve of Alex's body. "As always, Rain is absolutely correct, you are a dork. A dork that I'm falling in love with but a dork no less." He teased as he scooted off the desk and start organizing papers and trinkets he had about, readying to close for the night. "We'll see each other tomorrow, love. Promise. We can even go on a date if you want. I should have too much going on since it's my day off other than a morning class I've got." He suggested, gently taking Alex' hand and guiding him back outside the shop before he let go to lock the doors

@Tired-but-passionate

Alex sighed, unable to stop the feeling of disappointment from coming over him. He appreciated Cas’s final kiss though, and he hugged the witch’s body against himself as their lips locked. He chuckled as they parted. “I could say the same of you, pequeno brujo.”
He got out of Cas’s way. “Ahh, don’t make me start thinking about tomorrow, I won’t be able to sleep at all.” He shook his head, eyes shimmering with crimson. “A date sounds nice though… I’ll check my schedule.”
He couldn’t help but kiss his hand as they walked out of the shop. Despite this being goodbye, he smiled the whole time, watching Cas.

@Fenrir

Cas playfully glared at Alex as he stuffed his keys back into his bag. "Mi pobre vampiro." He cooed teasingly. "Of course. If it works out call me. Don't worry about place or anything, I've got it covered, my treat." He said, gently squeezing their linked hands together and brushing his other hand against Alex's cheek. "You make it so hard for me to actually leave." He shook his head and reached up to pressed one last kiss to Alex's lips before he fully broke away. "Get some rest, and please come to class." Cas gave him a pointed look before helplessly breaking out into a smile. "I'll see you tomorrow, querido." He waved before sliging his backpack over his shoulder and making his way back to his own dorm building.

@Tired-but-passionate

Alex blushed faintly. “Oh? Okay, will do.” He leaned into Cas’s touch, grinning uncontrollably. “Am I that irresistible, mi cariño?” He kissed him eagerly, and the sadness finally set in when he had to let him go. “Yes, sir, I’ll be there.” He laughed softly and watched him walk away. When he felt his feet pulling him to go after Cas, he forced himself to stop. He closed his eyes and transformed into a wolf, then headed towards his own dorm building.

@Fenrir

"You have no idea," Cas breathed a small laugh to himself as he dug out his ID and let himself into the dorm building. It took everything in him not to go back and find Alex. He wanted so badly to return into his arms, safe and warm. He hadn't thought the love potion would have had an effect on him as well but in a way, he supposed it did, even without him needing to drink it. He wanted to know Alex more, wanted to find out what he liked, what he didn't like, discover the sweet little things about Alex like his laugh or the ways his eyes gleamed in sunlight without the effects of the potion obscuring it into pinks or reds. He was excited for tomorrow, to take Alex to one of his favorite spots on campus. While it was popular among the witches he knew, he had seen only a handful of vampires actually there so he assumed Alex would the date s bit of an adventure. With the date in mind for the rest of the night, Cas readied for bed and went to sleep.

"How come you're taking Alex there and not me, I've never been!" Jeckle whined to Cas as the pair settled in their seats to wait for class to start. Cas rolled his eyes and shook his head. "You and Rain are more than welcome to come if you both want. You've never shown any interest in going so I never asked before." now it was Jeckle's turn to roll his eyes. "What vampire doesn't want to see the witch's botanic garden? I get it serves no purpose to us but we appreciate pretty plants too. Plus I heard the little cafe inside serves amazing teas." Cas smiled at his friend's enthusiasm. "alright, let me ask Alex and I'll text you later."

@Fenrir

(absolutely no worries, take all the time you need to respond if you still want. Hope you're doing well and again take any break and time you need, no pressure or worries at all)

@Tired-but-passionate

He was just absolutely vibrating, even in wolf form, too excited to go to sleep. To go on a date with Cas was truly a dream come true. He found himself curled up in bed, staring at the ceiling, just thinking about Cas and wondering what tomorrow would hold. Perhaps more embarrassingly, he had a thought that Cas would even propose to him. But he knew that was silly. He blamed it on the potion. He was just craving everything about that witch boy. His hair, his voice, his smile, his eyes, his kisses. Soon, he could lie in bed no longer. He shifted into a normal vampire, grabbed his notebook, and started writing.

Alex came to class rather late. Because Rain didn’t have quite the same schedule, she wasn’t there to wake him up and he had slept in. He made a beeline for Cas and Jeckle and sat right next to Cas. He could see his usual group of friends in a separate group in the classroom, staring at him in confusion. But, he just turned right back to Cas and Jeckle.
“Hi!” He smiled, honestly not paying attention to the professor or doing anything he probably should.

@Fenrir

Cas glanced up from reviewing his notes in surprise, breaking out into a smile as Alex settled beside him. "Hey," He greeted softly, glancing ouround to make sure they weren't disturbing class. "You're later than normal, sleep in?" he asked, trying to remember if Alex had ever been late, usually Cas was the one to come in last minute.

"We're reviewing for the test next week, by the way. Professor stepped out for a bit." He explained, waving a page of his own notes. Not necessarily of the specific class of they were in but Cas had some confidence in the subject that he felt like his efforts would be better spent reviewing another class. "are you still okay to go on a date later today? jsut a heads up we might have some company," Cas not so subtly glanced at Jecklewho looked up innocently. "but I don't think they'll be too disturbing." He chuckled lightly.

@Tired-but-passionate

“Ah yeah, couldn’t sleep.” He put a hand to the back of his neck, his smile turning sheepish. Alex was rarely late. In fact, he often liked to be early to class so he could chat with friends or work without the rest of the class in the room.
“O— oh, right—” he muttered under his breath. He had completely forgotten about the test. He started rummaging in his bag for his own notes. He wasn’t as confident in this class as Cas seemed to be. He quickly forgot about this though, as soon as he heard the word date. His eyes shone as he looked up. “Yes! Absolutely! Oh, hm?” Alex looked over to Jeckle. “Ohhh. I mean, I think it’s fine. We could even make it a double date.” He chuckled.
He finally pulled out his notes, setting them on his desk along with a bottle of water.