Started by @Nyx- health_and_safety brightness_7
tune

people_alt 60 followers

Deleted user

Jona huffs.

"You'd better getr down here, Eve. I will not leave until you do."

Deleted user

Jona sighs and sits down at the door.

"Eve, I swear. . . I am not Jona. My name is Jonathon. And I have never met you in my life."

Deleted user

"But I am not him. Memories make a person. I have no memory of you."

Deleted user

"Yes." Jona sighs, placing his head in his hands.

"Look. You got out of wherever you were being held. If it was me, if I had truly become that depraved and insane, there's no way in hell you'd have gotten out of there in that condition. You'd have been much worse."

Deleted user

"Not me. I explained this. Memories make a person. I have no memory of what you're telling me. So I am not that person."

Deleted user

"So I can't change in your eyes? I am not allowed to be seen as anything but an enemy?" Jona says in disgust.

"I thought you, being a psychology major, would understand how flawed that is, but no, apparantly not."

Deleted user

Jona looks up.

"So then do you think that it is possible that I have changed? Do you think it is possible that I have no memory of any of the things I supposedly did to you?"

Deleted user

"Neither would I. If I was actually that type of person, I'm sure I would remember whatever it is I did to you."

Deleted user

"Yeah, well. . . not sure it's anything I can reverse. After all, if it can affect me, I sure as hell won't be able to get rid of it. I'm not that good."

Deleted user

Jona sighs and stands up, gathering air beneath him and then jumping so that he's floating in front of Eve.

"No, I can't." he says, his tone Arctic.

Deleted user

"Maybe. I was locked up and tortured for years on end, and I watched a lot of my own family die." Jona replies.